Total Minors Conversion

Dagger147

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have read through this thread and others involving swapping MLB and Minor League teams. I understand that in order to have a minor league team replace an MLB team, you have to change a lot of files, not just the org.DAT files.

Can anyone post exactly how you do that, all the files you actually have to swap. I have downloaded a few swaps by raindelay, but I can't duplicate it on my own for other teams.

Can any of you from this thread tell me all the things I need to swap, KG, Hory, Raindelay, Hory? I just want to swap a few AAA teams for a few MLB teams, not a total swap or anything at the moment. But this total minor league conversion mod would be among the most interesting mods for me.

Thank you in advance.

Wooly

I should add, that after this next week I will be starting to work on minor league unis and stadiums for two different mod projects which will enable this mod to be completed some day. The unis should be done by the end of the summer, or sooner. They are already done for all the AAA teams. The stadiums will take longer of course, but half of the AAA teams are done, and a few AA ones too.

This mod is still doable, and it's inching it's way there.

Archived