Who are you? Introduce yourself to the community.

HFLR

one post in and i'm already hearin it from a cubs fan... lol... story of my life comin from central IL... just remember how many games behind you are and try to catch up, don't let the goat stop ya... lol... you guys have a nice variety of mods. just goin through the downloads has given me the motivation to start makin some...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one post in and i'm already hearin it from a cubs fan... lol... story of my life comin from central IL... just remember how many games behind you are and try to catch up, don't let the goat stop ya... lol... you guys have a nice variety of mods. just goin through the downloads has given me the motivation to start makin some...

Fantastic! Make whatever mods you feel like. They are all welcome.

Oh, by the way...this website is owned lock, stock and barrel by a diehard Chicago Cubs fan. I have been working on him for years to become a Yankee fan like me but so far I have met nothing but resistance from him.

It's all good man. I live in Southern IL and you St. Louis fans are every where down here. Lot of my friends are St. Louis fans, we just give each other hell. And right now, you guys have the upper hand.:D

Again, welcome to the site and hope to see some new mods from you. :hi:

• 1 year later...

Hello folks!

I have just ordered MLB 2K11 from Amazon and it should be here on Tuesday. I am looking forward to playing the game as I have not owned a baseball game since Triple Play 2000! Yes, I just dated myself. Or did I? I am only 25! hmmm... maybe I did date myself!

I am currently in College and hopefully will graduate at the end of next summer.

I am a conservative Mennonite Christian.

I look forward to modding the game as well.

As a youngster I was a big White Sox fan. Right now I root more for the Giants, Braves, Nats, Orioles, and Cardinals. My favorite players include Pujols and Buster Posey.

puddin which 2k11 u getting?pc xbox or what??u may find that the game can be frustrating at first and my advice is to read up on threads about sliders etc,once u get settled in the game can be fun and all the mods here make it even more enjoyable especially if u are getting the pc version

puddin which 2k11 u getting?pc xbox or what??u may find that the game can be frustrating at first and my advice is to read up on threads about sliders etc,once u get settled in the game can be fun and all the mods here make it even more enjoyable especially if u are getting the pc version

pc all the way! (church does not allow consoles)

I'm a 57 yr old kid who absolutely loves baseball and can't really believe how far baseball simulations have come. I'm a retired cop (25 yrs) and am enjoying retirement in the midwest watching the Chisox stumlble over themselves year after year. Found MVP many years ago when it was all starting and am amazed at how cordial the community is. Thank you for everything you guys do for the sim baseball community!

I'm a 57 yr old kid who absolutely loves baseball and can't really believe how far baseball simulations have come. I'm a retired cop (25 yrs) and am enjoying retirement in the midwest watching the Chisox stumlble over themselves year after year. Found MVP many years ago when it was all starting and am amazed at how cordial the community is. Thank you for everything you guys do for the sim baseball community!

Good for you! I bet you are a big Total Classics fan. Jim does a superb job with those.

• 1 year later...