Fielding cams tutorial on page 8

thasainted40

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might do certain dugout cams if i can find a way for it to be useable from that angle.

Now that would be really cool!!!!

I have another request, I don't know if it would work or not. I don't know if you have ever played All Star Baseball 2005, but they have a fielding camera called 'Fielder Cam'. You would field the ball in the perspective of the actual fielder, as if you actually were playing. Could this be possible?

Now that would be really cool!!!!

I have another request, I don't know if it would work or not. I don't know if you have ever played All Star Baseball 2005, but they have a fielding camera called 'Fielder Cam'. You would field the ball in the perspective of the actual fielder, as if you actually were playing. Could this be possible?

I loved that cam, I also think a early version of TRIPLE PLAY baseball did that to. I am going to look in to that. There goes any hope of sleep.

im using kraws installer,but the datafile does not pop up,then it the mvp encountered problem .what am i doing wrong?

The Installer as i believe must be runned from your mvp baseball 2005 main folder in which it will make a temp datafile folder for you to put the files to be imported then press ok on the pop up screen. Kraw please correct me if i am wrong.

fo shizzle.

Let me know if more specific camera spots are requsted per park for your project.

I'll use a few of these in the 1994 project too if that's ok.

by the way, if you're planning on doing more classic stadiums, Astrodome & Olympic Stadium would be nice.

I'll use a few of these in the 1994 project too if that's ok.

by the way, if you're planning on doing more classic stadiums, Astrodome & Olympic Stadium would be nice.

Sure, and i will work on those two tomorrow.

jorge580, Big Gui can be crap sometimes but have you try that to?

thats what i would like to see...a nice view from behind the fielder...but an angle where you can follow the ball really well...would be cool for behind the fielder view...great work on these...i know it takes a long time to figure this stuff out...i did my own batting and pitcher views in my datafile and man did i have to screw around with it to get it right...thanks again for all your work

Could you do this view for all stadiums but with batting? Great job on all these cams...They are awesome.

I can do it as a floating camera (not in the stands) because fan cam editing is really time consuming. So if you want afloating cam i can do that and send you the edited txt files.

Dawgpatch, to edit the batting views to match these can be done but would take forever name one favorite fan cam view and i will do it for that one.

Chicago11, Yeah i will make a batting view to do that one. look for it tomorrow.

Archived