Fielding cams tutorial on page 8

thasainted40

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what i would like to see...a nice view from behind the fielder...but an angle where you can follow the ball really well...would be cool for behind the fielder view...great work on these...i know it takes a long time to figure this stuff out...i did my own batting and pitcher views in my datafile and man did i have to screw around with it to get it right...thanks again for all your work

Thanks for the support. I am researching for a way to get the game to keep the camera locked on to a player's position while keep focus on the balls movement. This will take sometime but there's always hope.

Chicago11

I just uploaded "mvp fielding cams volume 2" which makes batting view 5 a fisheye view (see the whole field). If any stadium acts up give me a holla.

mvp20052007010418101515uc6.png

And Dawgpatch i did'nt forget about you. Your request ask's for a little more attention to camera positioning.

Here is the behind the cather one......Just move back a little so the batter's box is shown....

I'm sure this is time consuming for you so whatever you can do would be great.

Thanks again

PS- I have an idea on how to do these but is there a easier way?

i was wondering exactly how you move the cameras?

there are certain values in each stadiums text file that controls the x/y/z values of a camera position on the field. Toymenator made a great tutorial in reference to this that may be a little outdated but do a word search on camera modding in the forum.

This is the ideal one if you can......

Thanks again...

Dawgpatch

i am going to attempt to do a updated camera mod tutorial so that everyone can learn editing cameras. It not hard once you understand

the logic of x,y,z coordinates field of view and certain other values.

I will use your camera postion requests as the vehicle for the tutorial.

Thanks everyone for showing interest in this mod. As time allow i am going to take this camera thing further.

I will use your camera postion requests as the vehicle for the tutorial.
Great. Because I've always wanted to add that cam view that only shows up during the playoffs when you strike a guy out. As if the camera is look up from the ground just outside the batters box. Or, come up with some moving cam. shots like on Matrix.

This view is from your Tropicana cams... If you could do this view for both fielding and batting I will stop requesting.... I can use them for all stadiums. These make the game more enjoyable...I can't stop updating MVP. I'm getting in trouble with the lady at home... Oh well.. lol

Thanks again

HC

Archived