ChicagoCubs720/jhath cyberface thread

jhath

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all you cyberface experts out there, what kind of tools in photoshop do you use to spruce up your textures? What could I do to this one to give it a little more life?

00001xy6.png

besides the texture, I need to fix a couple minor things with the nose, maybe the eyes too. This one has kinda motivated me to do some other quick cybers. I noticed Nate McLouth doesn't have one, along with Jason Lane. I might be up for those, along with a few other Cubs (Rich Hill, Sean Marshall, Carlos Marmol)

Fontenot is finished, Wuertz is up next

Fontenot and Wuertz looks good! You've got and ETA on the mod? Reason I ask is I'm releasing a slightly updated roster (UR 8.61) along with a new models.big by Shmooz that includes all the latest cyberfaces. I'd love to put those guys in there :D

all you cyberface experts out there, what kind of tools in photoshop do you use to spruce up your textures? What could I do to this one to give it a little more life?

*PIC*

besides the texture, I need to fix a couple minor things with the nose, maybe the eyes too. This one has kinda motivated me to do some other quick cybers. I noticed Nate McLouth doesn't have one, along with Jason Lane. I might be up for those, along with a few other Cubs (Rich Hill, Sean Marshall, Carlos Marmol)

Sometimes if the nose is not exactly perfect, I copypaste it so that it mirrors, unless there's like a scar or mole or whatever facial feature, THEN i have to play doctor and do some extensive editing.

As for having a face that smiles, what I do is just copy the mouth from an existing cyberface and edit accordingly.

I think I fixed Hill's headshape, I just need to fix some mapping around the eyelids and fix that dreadful shadow on the bridge of his nose with photoshop.

Next is JJ (the 4th and final version of my cyberface career)

I really want to do Marmol, but I need a recommendation on a headshape. The toughest part for him will be the Will Smith ears, which may be too tough for me. I might use one of the pudgier generic headshapes for Soto.

I think I fixed Hill's headshape, I just need to fix some mapping around the eyelids and fix that dreadful shadow on the bridge of his nose with photoshop.

Next is JJ (the 4th and final version of my cyberface career)

I really want to do Marmol, but I need a recommendation on a headshape. The toughest part for him will be the Will Smith ears, which may be too tough for me. I might use one of the pudgier generic headshapes for Soto.

A while ago someone made a Carlos Gomez, a Met's prospect, and I think it looks pretty close to Marmol. So much so, that I have his face number set to his in my dynasty. Maybe you could check with whoever made that face.

Archived