NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a member of the Operation Sports forum! I pieced all the links together myself!

And I'll try to keep this thread as updated as possible as more media and impressions come out of CES.

It kind of sucks that it took so long for 2Ksports to release some media. I guess Brinkman had a ton to overhaul. Still, I wonder if Brinkman will take criticisms from CES and try to fix up.

All I really want is smooth animation and tight controls. Little details hardly matter to me. (Hell, we're all here because we play a 2 year old baseball engine!)

I bit the bullet with MLB2K6, I bought it half price on eBay. Roster updates were done at the beginning of the season...after the trading deadline...and then again in October. For somebody that's been raised using default rosters his whole life, three times is more than sweet.

One last note! Who was the guy that said he loved 2K6? You're insane.

And I'll try to keep this thread as updated as possible as more media and impressions come out of CES.

It kind of sucks that it took so long for 2Ksports to release some media. I guess Brinkman had a ton to overhaul. Still, I wonder if Brinkman will take criticisms from CES and try to fix up.

You know, I think we can all see the pixie dust Brinkman rubbed off his shoulder onto this game, I mean the body models look on point and strikingly similar to the ones from MVP05.

I'm going to try and youtube all of the videos, but MegaUpload is being a (dirty word) right now with its download limit. I'll try and mesh the vids as I convert though. :).

I just thought of something. I saw a video from r6:vegas which showed that you could map your own face into the game with the camera. Question: how about for this game? Also for players like Barry Bonds you could find a picture from a magazine or website and put his in that way.
Triple Play 2001 (and possibly the whole series, not sure) used to have an in-game feature where you could take your own face and make a cyberface out of it. (obviously, bad quality, but still...)

OK I ADMIT

I just looked at the youtube video and I am excited!! WOW that looks freaking amazing..

BUT I will not buy it before renting it. I seem to remember they pulled the same crap last year... releasing media that looked better than the actual game!!!

Why are the lefty's looking at the 1B coach for signs??? Did they just mirror the right hander in batters box animations?

thats a good point. I remember seeing that. It is an early version and Im sure it'll get changed. They might have rushed it out to CES and didnt have time to fix it for that version. It might have already been fixed who knows.

If that game truly has the graphics I just saw in that video, and the gameplay is good, this will be like the game I always dreamed of..

It almost looks like you're watching a real game on TV, but controlling the players.

If that game truly has the graphics I just saw in that video, and the gameplay is good, this will be like the game I always dreamed of..

It almost looks like you're watching a real game on TV, but controlling the players.

I see your being convinced more and more as this thread goes on... I see you buying first instead of renting.

I see your being convinced more and more as this thread goes on... I see you buying first instead of renting.

LOL. I admit that youtube video gave me an erection.

I will AT LEAST wait until I see some reviews. I WONT buy it on opening release day. I made that mistake last year! But it does look improved.

Archived