NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It takes me about a half hour.

Just thre my first perfect game for any baseball game with Oliver Perez. Hurray!

Congrats, I had 8 and 2/3 with Pedro and then Joe Morgan goes "I don't mean to jinx him, but he's throwing a perfect game." Boom, next pitch, single up the middle.

I think the comparison between MVP and 2K7 is invalid, since we are all biased. I will admit that 2K7 looks good in all the screens I have seen for next-gen consoles. I've only actually played it once on the 360, and besides all the visual goodies, it seemed like just another baseball game.

The reason we are biased is because most of us have been around here 2+ years and we have witnessed the customizablity of MVP. Almost anything can be changed/modded. MVP can satisfy each individual's preferences. MLB 2K7, on the other hand, is liked by many, but hated by others. I've never really heard of anyone bash MVP seriously, because if they don't like something, they can probably fix it. 2K7 can never live up to that aspect, unless of course it came to the PC...

Archived