NEW Videos of MLB2K7 in action from CES!

Fatalah

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Thats something that worries me actually. This game needs to be MUCH different than last year. And the fact they aren't even changing the cover worries me that the game will just be a recycled version of last year.

I am not trusting that video I saw on youtube... too good to be true!

^^Thats something that worries me actually. This game needs to be MUCH different than last year. And the fact they aren't even changing the cover worries me that the game will just be a recycled version of last year.

I am not trusting that video I saw on youtube... too good to be true!

NBA 2K series kept Iverson for about 4 yearts and the series owned Live every year so keeping Jeter on for 3 years in a row doesnt really mean anything.

I hated it! I coudn't even play a whole game. The graphics were decent (noithing like those videos for this years game). But the gameplay was horrible.

When you tried to move a fielder, he didn't move immediately when you hit the thumbstick. The baserunning controls were horrid.

Bottom line- After playing the great gameplay of MVP all these years, the controls better be friggin good! The gameplay has to be as good as or match MVP for this game to be fun.

I have to say, the animations are much improved, but the transition from one movement to the next is very herky-jerky. This is one thing EA really mastered.

I'm really torn, I might think about buying this for PS2, but I feel like I would be cheating on MVP :smile:

also, is this for Wii? Would the Wiimote be used for throwing and swinging?

I have to say, the animations are much improved, but the transition from one movement to the next is very herky-jerky. This is one thing EA really mastered.

I'm really torn, I might think about buying this for PS2, but I feel like I would be cheating on MVP :smile:

also, is this for Wii? Would the Wiimote be used for throwing and swinging?

Not for Wii. "The Bigs" which is made by 2K will be released for the Wii.

I'm scared that if this game is really good like I see in those videos, MVP will have a problem!

MVP had a problem when they lost their MLB rights, but through this site has flawlessly been able to overcome that.

This game looks sweet, it really makes me want a 360, but I've been patiently waiting so far so why not wait for the "Zephyr?"

MVP had a problem when they lost their MLB rights, but through this site has flawlessly been able to overcome that.

This game looks sweet, it really makes me want a 360, but I've been patiently waiting so far so why not wait for the "Zephyr?"

Zephyr might just be an experiment. The whole HDMI thing might not happen. The chip is confirmed however. I want the Zephyr like everyone else but it doesnt look like its going to get made.http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/754/754240p1.html

the graphics engine of MVP is about to become dated as hell.. something must be done!

Haven't played MVP in like a month and a half now. Once the next UR come out, I will start probably my last dynasty and my MVP experience will come to a rest shortly after.

I am counting on you, 360, bring me a good baseball game.

I just looked at the youtube clips again and I can't **** believe how amazing this looks. Like I said it's like you are watching a game on TV but controlling the players.

OMG!!! If this game is teh good, then this thread may go down as best evar!!!!11 Seriously, dude. This is just going to make the wait that much longer. :alright:

Archived