Modding Questions? Ask Them Here.

giantjeff

I am curious as to just what the dimensions are for the panoramic screens in the stadium select screens and how do they resize in the game.

Also, I would like to know just what datafile I need to take new pictures of these stadiums...without jaggies.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious as to just what the dimensions are for the panoramic screens in the stadium select screens and how do they resize in the game.

Also, I would like to know just what datafile I need to take new pictures of these stadiums...without jaggies.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

stadium select screens are 1024x256, i have 4 datafiles all with different views i used to make the screens for MVP 07. I can send them to you if you want.

ok nto everything but alot

ive done an oedit on the bat that i wanna test i have made a set of my favorite gloves i did a slight edit to the texture of the ball i did an Oedit on the broken bat and theres ore i would do if i could figure out how to but ill keep fiddleing with the installer thingy because if fifafs cant do it i dont think anything will

dang, okay...that's alot of stuff. anything in particular you modded? it could be any one of them if you modded all the files.

once you've unpacked it, what are you doing to modify them? how are you repacking the fsh files back?

well i don't know then, because the add function should install it into the file in the directory, and should work...my guess is you modded something that either shouldn't have been modded, or you modded it incorrectly. really only one way to tell is adding one thing at a time to see which one is causing the crashing...you seriously modded the whole file?

well almost i dont like the abts at all i think they are misshapen, they look like clubs. When a bat breaks it breaks in a perfect 2 and the crakc isnt even jagged which i thought was a little weird so i wanted to edit that. I dont like The nike fielding gloves but yeah i kinda did mod alot of it

you mgiht already know this but instaz.big is not an aver .big file it has another .big file and then it has folders i think so our tool unpack it funny. If we had the tools EA uses it would probably unpack into a set of folders im not sure kraws installer thingy can install it because fifafs was designed for fifa not MVP and i dont know if it was ever meant to handle multi layered .big files like instaz.big (sorry if i just explained all that and you already new i was jsut kinda wondering if you did)

okay, finally got a chance to take a closer look. when i unpack the inistaz file, i get the initistay.big file. unpack it and i get this:

as you can see the files are named by the directory. you actuall should try this - we'll use the bat.fsh file as an example. as you can see, it's been unpacked and named "models[slash]textures[slash]bat". well unpack that fsh with nfshtool and edit the bats to whatever you want. then repack it to "bat.fsh" not "models[slash]textures[slash]bat". then install that bat.fsh file with kraw's installer. see if that works.

the only other thing i could possible see that you might have done wrong besides editing something you shouldn't have is that using the installer thingy create a new big file, it saves it to your mvp folder. meaning, once you've unpacked everything and edited it, you must first create the inistay file, which will end up in your mvp folder. take that and then create the inistaz file. again that will end up in your mvp folder. move it over to where it needs to be and see if it works then. otherwise, i'm kinda stumped in all of this.

hey i need some help with the ultimate rosters

i allready had downladed patch 5, i downloaded 8.4 and when i click on play and it loads to play a game, it crashes. i read the read-me and don't see what i am doing wrong; can you help me?

You may be using a PLUS version which requires that all of the cyberfaces be added to your models.big file. What you want to use is the standard version of the roster update.