Modding Questions? Ask Them Here.

giantjeff

I had installed the 2007 MOD, and then recently tried to install the latest roster updates, but by mistake, I first tried to install that by using Total Installer Thingy, and it installed the schedule from 2005 over my 2007 schedule. Is there any way to get the 2007 schedule back without having to reinstall the whole 2007 Mod again? It seems to be in a giant EXE that I can't seem to open to just extract the schedule file. I was hoping I could just replace the schedule file.

Thanks in advance....

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you get a picture the right format so you can import it into mvp edit as a portrait, so i want to use a picture of me as someone and its a jpeg or something, how do i much it the right mvp portrait format, is there a program for this, or can it not be done? thanks

how do you get a picture the right format so you can import it into mvp edit as a portrait, so i want to use a picture of me as someone and its a jpeg or something, how do i much it the right mvp portrait format, is there a program for this, or can it not be done? thanks

http://www.eamods.com/ForumsPro/viewtopic/...t+tutorial.html

just make sure that when you do replace the portrait in mvpedit, you're replaing a 2x portrait with a 2x one or replacing a 1x one with a 1x one. if you're not, you have to use that delete option.

if i send someone a picture can they make a portrait for me? thanks

ill send you like 5 bucks if you do this for me...ill just email it to you, i have gimp but cannont figure out how to make my bitmap picture work, so ive just given up...

if i send someone a picture can they make a portrait for me? thanks

ill send you like 5 bucks if you do this for me...ill just email it to you, i have gimp but cannont figure out how to make my bitmap picture work, so ive just given up...

I wonder who will take up this offer. :wink:

REWARD: 5 US dollars sent to you electronically. :smile:

EDIT - This was just meant as a joke, hope you don't take it otherwise.