Modding Questions? Ask Them Here.

giantjeff

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never mind, i figured it out...thanks a lot piston....even if your not a pro portrait maker this will always be a fave of mine...the problem I had was my computer didnt read it as a .rar and i had to change it to that kind of file then run it with Tit

never mind, i figured it out...thanks a lot piston....even if your not a pro portrait maker this will always be a fave of mine...the problem I had was my computer didnt read it as a .rar and i had to change it to that kind of file then run it with Tit
oh i didn't know you meant TiT i just thought old kraw's installer thngy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all, I have a question....so I just bought a new computer and well I thought I'd ask for some help. First of all, I'm trying to upgrade from 05 to 07. I was wondering if someone can tell me the necessary downloads that I need in order to have a successful upgrade. What are the most important things that this requires. I know that I need the MVP 07 conversion mod right, so im wondering what else is necessary?

• 4 weeks later...

What is this, the "double-post thread"? :headache:

i want to change the intro of the game does anyone know what line i need to change in the datafile?

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=32066.html

I have a mainart.fsh file, and I dont know where to install it. It's the MVP Baseball 2007 icon that flashes when first entering the main menu.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=32098.html

• 1 month later...

This is a question to all the uniform modders here:

- How can one create the 0000.bmp that is found when the .fsh file is extracted? It has a compilation of all the uniform sets and I wanted to know if there is a template of sorts for that. Do you just place the different parts of the uniforms anywhere (and with any size) you want to and merge all the layers together to come up with the 0000.bmp file or is there another method?

- The second question is targeted more towards kccitystar more than anyone else. I am using his templates and I would like some clarification on some of the files. This is what I have understood so far about the files that are included:

ASLV - ???

HAT - Hat

HLM1 - Helmet

JERF - Jersey front

JERK - Jersey back

JERS - Jersey for small players

JERT - Jersey for tall players

LEGX - Pants

SLVL - Left sleeve

SLVR - right sleeve

- Also, what is the best way to edit the colors for the accessories? Is there a template that can be used to do the needful or does one need to open up an already created accessories set (for example - taken from the CD) and use Photoshop to fill in the colors?

How might I convert '05 portraits to be '04 compatible?

I realize this is a month and half old question. '05 portraits are compatible with '04. But when you add them to the portrait.big file, make sure that they are not compressed. If they are compressed, they crash the game.

I just added all of the portraits from the 2007 mod into my MVP 2004 and it works just fine.