Modding Questions? Ask Them Here.

giantjeff

Hola, estoy intentando crear un mod propio, y agradecería me informen como puedo unir todos los parches, overlays, cyberfaces, portraits, uniformes, screens, etc. en un solo archivo para instalarlo como el mod MLB 07.

-----------------

Hi, i'm trying to make a own mod, and I want to know how I put all files together (overlays, cyberfaces, portraits, uniforms, screens...) in a single file, ready to install, like MLB 07 mod. (Sorry for bad english)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola, estoy intentando crear un mod propio, y agradecería me informen como puedo unir todos los parches, overlays, cyberfaces, portraits, uniformes, screens, etc. en un solo archivo para instalarlo como el mod MLB 07.

-----------------

Hi, i'm trying to make a own mod, and I want to know how I put all files together (overlays, cyberfaces, portraits, uniforms, screens...) in a single file, ready to install, like MLB 07 mod. (Sorry for bad english)

Use a combination of NullSoft and AutoIt to create an installer. You can also make it compatible with TiT. Here's a thread that I had questions about and krawhitham was nice enough to help me with it.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=33015.html

If you have any questions, just ask away and I will try my best to answer them. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A quick question...

How hard is it to change the color of a teams batting gloves in one of the already-made mods? I loved the 07 update and the 08 one is going to be even better but one small change I want to make is to have the Yankees away batting gloves be white (like the homes) instead of black.

Is this a difficult task to do? Matsui is the only Yankee that wears dark batting gloves IRL, so I'm kinda a nit-picker and I'd like to straighten this out if it's easy.

• 1 month later...

I'm new to modding. I have downloaded somw of the Total classics Mods (1978, 1964) and I can load them. I want to know if there is a way to load several on and switch between them without having to overwrite files in the directory each time I play. For instance, How do I set it up so I have a1964 season going at the same time I have a1978 season going? Thanks for the help.

I'm new to modding. I have downloaded somw of the Total classics Mods (1978, 1964) and I can load them. I want to know if there is a way to load several on and switch between them without having to overwrite files in the directory each time I play. For instance, How do I set it up so I have a1964 season going at the same time I have a1978 season going? Thanks for the help.
Copy your MVP 2005 folder and rename the copies MVP 1978, MVP 1964, MVP 1994, etc. And install your mods to the right folders.

Then open up one of those mod folders, find mvp2005.exe, right-click the .exe and click "Create shortcut". Do this for the other mods and drag all the shortcuts to your desktop. You might have to rename them for each mod.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question about cyberfaces. I am creating a team of my friends and I, and I just finished making my face. I created a new player in MVPEdit, and uploaded my portrait I made. I have everything compressed in a folder, but I just need to know what # to name it. If I overwrite a generic face, will it make every player who uses that face my face? I wouldn't want that.

I'm using KGBaseball's roster if it makes a difference.