Modding Questions? Ask Them Here.

giantjeff

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's what you need to do:

1.) Open your models.big file and extract any cyberface (fsh) file you like

2.) Open the file with FshEd (availale in the downloads section)

3.) Click on the plus button next to "face" to see the attachments

4.) Select "metal bin", go to Object-->Export, save the file as "metal bin" and make sure that "Binary Data Only" is selected

5.) Do the same with the attachment "name"

6.) Now open the cyberface file you want to add the attachments to

7.) Go to Object-->Add New-->Attachment, select "metal bin" from your folder and make sure that "Label" matches the file you're importing

8.) Do the same with the attachment "name"

9.) Save your file

10.) Compress it, import it into your models.big file and enjoy your cyberface! ;-)

Ok, here's what you need to do:

1.) Open your models.big file and extract any cyberface (fsh) file you like

2.) Open the file with FshEd (availale in the downloads section)

3.) Click on the plus button next to "face" to see the attachments

4.) Select "metal bin", go to Object-->Export, save the file as "metal bin" and make sure that "Binary Data Only" is selected

5.) Do the same with the attachment "name"

6.) Now open the cyberface file you want to add the attachments to

7.) Go to Object-->Add New-->Attachment, select "metal bin" from your folder and make sure that "Label" matches the file you're importing

8.) Do the same with the attachment "name"

9.) Save your file

10.) Compress it, import it into your models.big file and enjoy your cyberface! ;-)

Thank you very much. I'm astonished that this is the first time I'm hearing of these very important steps.

jogar's got an excellent tutorial too. but if you looked at mine, or just the text that comes with it, you would've had your answers before this thread.

Could you point me in the direction of it? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Hi friends.. I need some help here..

I want to import a cyberface in a mod, using an installer.. I hope that you can understand me.. I use Smart Install Maker, and I want to build an executable that install a cyberface in the mod that I have installed... (Sorry for bad english..) How could it do??

Hi friends.. I need some help here..

I want to import a cyberface in a mod, using an installer.. I hope that you can understand me.. I use Smart Install Maker, and I want to build an executable that install a cyberface in the mod that I have installed... (Sorry for bad english..) How could it do??

Use the TiT. As long as you have the .fsh, .ord, and .orl files of the face you want, compress it, and use the TiT to install it. It does all of the work for you.

Use the TiT. As long as you have the .fsh, .ord, and .orl files of the face you want, compress it, and use the TiT to install it. It does all of the work for you.

Thanks for your answer, but... I want to make that in a installer.. Look, i'm making my own mod, and I need to make the "thing" that install the cyberfaces using the same installer, like MLB 07 mod. It have one file that install ALL the files, and when install the stadiums, cyberfaces and portraits, it opens a small black windows and that's the importer, but, how could it do that??

• 1 month later...

I'm looking around for ways to move the overlays in game around...I've started on a CN8 Philly Overlay, but I want to move the stats line up to the top of the screen. Any suggestions would be nice. I'm including what I've done so far so you can get an idea of what I'm trying to move- I'm going to fix the pitch selection graphics later tonight. Thanks, Kevin

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I'm looking for logo modding help.

I'm trying to create a logo in Photoshop and then just importing it with FshEd, and I'm still getting the white background in there, even though I've deleted the background of it and then saved the file as a .bmp. Any help so that I can just get the logo and not the white background? Thanks!

Hey, I'm looking for logo modding help.

I'm trying to create a logo in Photoshop and then just importing it with FshEd, and I'm still getting the white background in there, even though I've deleted the background of it and then saved the file as a .bmp. Any help so that I can just get the logo and not the white background? Thanks!

You can't get a transparent background with a .bmp. You need to create a corresponding alpha image.

• 2 months later...