A Blue Jays history in uniforms

Royal Blues

After seeing fizzjob's amazing takes on the Astros and White Sox, I've decided to take a short break from the Minor Leagues and start up my own history packs.

First up, the uniform the Jays wore on Canada Day last season (please don't kill me carter :lol: ).

wip01ow5.jpg

wip02qc6.jpgwip03bo6.jpg

This was my first attempt at editing font files. I think it turned out at least halfway decently.

wip04jh3.jpg

I've got many more in the works and will post preview pics as I go.

As always, feedback/criticism is much appreciated.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe I didn't think about that. That was three hours well spent, lol. I'll fix that up tomorrow.

And Hory, I think I've given up on the stripe on the right arm on the Tigers uni. I'll pass it over to you tomorrow. If you want, send it over to fizz to see if he can fix it.

And Hory, I think I've given up on the stripe on the right arm on the Tigers uni. I'll pass it over to you tomorrow. If you want, send it over to fizz to see if he can fix it.

Sounds good to me, my email address is totalmvp05@gmail.com

thanks again for doing that uniform and good luck with this project!

Thanks for the kudos, guys. That makes it worth doing these.

KC: That's right man, break time's up :p

Carter: They are pretty ugly. The color scheme is just...I dunno, but it's not pretty.

Hory: You've got mail.

Now here's the '96 Canada Day uni. I'm thinking Carter has done these before (so I apologize if I'm stepping on your toes), but I wanted to touch all the bases I could.

wip01ed9.jpg

I'm trying to get the font/numbers right, since all that's available at the moment are the blue w/ white inner trim, but I can't seem to get it right. I have the Blue Jays font fizz uploaded, I'm scaling/stretching to match the size in the .fsh file, but it looks extremely pixelated ingame. Can anybody (KC, fizz, etc.) give me some pointers, like what point size I should start with before scaling/stretching?

Carter: They are pretty ugly. The color scheme is just...I dunno, but it's not pretty.

Now here's the '96 Canada Day uni. I'm thinking Carter has done these before (so I apologize if I'm stepping on your toes), but I wanted to touch all the bases I could.

I'm trying to get the font/numbers right, since all that's available at the moment are the blue w/ white inner trim, but I can't seem to get it right. I have the Blue Jays font fizz uploaded, I'm scaling/stretching to match the size in the .fsh file, but it looks extremely pixelated ingame. Can anybody (KC, fizz, etc.) give me some pointers, like what point size I should start with before scaling/stretching?

No worries Royal Blues. I created this uni a year ago, but I didn't get fancy with it like you have. I like how you split the text on the front of the uni.

As for the font, I think I can help you out there. Check your email.

Well, I had a lot of free time this weekend, so I finished pretty much every uniform up to the current ones, which I won't bother with since KC has pretty much perfected them. I'm waiting on fonts for the late '90s-early '00s, so I'll post screen shots of them later, but here's everything up to 1996. A big thanks to carter and fizz for helping me out with the fonts.

wip01nt4.png

wip02yv0.png

wip03pm0.png

Archived