07 cyberface previews

jogar84

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jogar, I love how Igawa is not one of your best but it's still pretty daamn good. And as for Randolph, he looks just like the Willie that went 3-4 against my dad in a High School game :D

He got three singles, but the last time my dad got him chasing a sinker in the dirt :w00t:

Anyway keep up the good work.

I have a question on the Easley face you released. Is it intentional that the download is missing the .orl file?

No, I fixed the download. To those who downloaded it before, you'll need to d/l it again to add the missing .orl file or it won't look right.

hey jogar whats up bro. DO u wanna team up and make cyberfaces for teams for the 07 mod. (final) i have a lot of time on my hands now and i wanna start modding again. It something special for this mod since we wont have another baseball game this year for the pc. Let me know. with our talents. its going to be crazy. be safe and take care

hey jogar whats up bro. DO u wanna team up and make cyberfaces for teams for the 07 mod. (final) i have a lot of time on my hands now and i wanna start modding again. It something special for this mod since we wont have another baseball game this year for the pc. Let me know. with our talents. its going to be crazy. be safe and take care

I dont think I'll be making cyberface packs for entire teams anymore. Its just too much work and the quality won't be as good as oppose to perfecting one player at a time. I'll be doing just individual faces for players that really need it. (I'm making players like Albert Pujols, Bobby Abreu, etc.. priorities) that's if I have the time since I'm on a limited schedule with work. Thanks for the offer man!

@ Corrny and LUNASONICA

I'll release Ohka and Reyes tomorrow!

Archived