Atlanta Fulton County Stadium

Pirate

:headache:

Yes this is giving me a headache.

I've got the graphic to just about where I like em, but I realize that in the 90's the stadium had grass in the infield. Dammit. So I had to add grass right, well if I add grass I have to add basepaths. After a crap load of annoyances, I got both. I have to straighten them out and this wil just about be done. I am going mountain climbing tomorrow. So I'll get back at it during the work week.

Here's a preview:

:headache:

Yes this is giving me a headache.

I've got the graphic to just about where I like em, but I realize that in the 90's the stadium had grass in the infield. Dammit. So I had to add grass right, well if I add grass I have to add basepaths. After a crap load of annoyances, I got both. I have to straighten them out and this wil just about be done. I am going mountain climbing tomorrow. So I'll get back at it during the work week.

Here's a preview:

*sobs*my childhood...great job.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed an oddity in the between innings transition when playing in this stadium, a red dot tracks across the field when it uses this camera angle for the transition.

I guess it would be a case of editing something in the stadium datafile to remove it.

mvp20052007030910345917da1.jpg

That happens in almost all of my stadiums... Kind of an easteregg. It's a file that no matter how far away I drag it from the field of play still shows up. Most of them can be seen in the top view of the pitch replay window. It affects nothing so I don't plan on removing it

Pirate, thanks for the files. Things are going really well. I'm going to have to reconstruct the upper 'roof' since removing the upperdeck ads and then make some changes on the backstop. Other than that, it's progressing very well.

Anyone with any 1960's photos of Fulton County, I'd appreciate it.

Archived