Frost's cyberface previews

JP_Frost

Erik Bedard:

erikbedardkm8.jpg

Not really satisfied with Bedard, so I'll tinker with it.

Neil Walker:

neilwalker2jj9.jpg

neilwalker3wk4.jpg

Only thing I'd like to change with Neil Walker is the color of his eyes -- instead of blue they should be black. How do I do that?

other than that, I'll release Brian Wilson and Jose Valverde today as I fixed the issue with their eyes.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I'd like to change with Neil Walker is the color of his eyes -- instead of blue they should be black. How do I do that?

You have to fill in the eyes in the face with flesh color.

And then in the bottom-left corner of the face, you'll see two eyes. Go find another .fsh face file, and copy different colored eyes into your current .fsh face file.

yeah, that's how i do it too, otherwise you could just use the lasso tool and highlight both eyes and then just color adjustments and hue adjustments to get the desired effects.

and comp, you don't always actually have to fill in the eyes with a flesh color. there are times where it maps out perfectly and it's not a problem. but most of the time, it's a good idea.

and neil walker looks a tad cross eyed, otherwise excellent faces. i think, since i have no idea what these guys are supposed to look like.

The headshape you have for Bedard seems to be the problem. He has a rounder, chubbier face and that headshape you used is more chiseled. His face is also not as long. You might want to try David Wells, Sidney Ponson or Roger Clemens for a headshape. Thank you so much though doing a Bedard face. The Orioles don't get much love from cyberface makers...

bedardcompdn2.jpg

Tony Sipp (again):

tonysipp04facerw6.jpg

My first 04 style face. New headshape for Sipp, improved texture and real eyes (thank you Madcap :salute: ). It's about as close to perfect as I've gotten so far with Sipp, so I might stick with this one after some minor touchups.

• 2 weeks later...

looks good. i wanted to say something about the eyes, but i can't seem to point out what that line is under them. and one small thing, the mouth doesn't map out perfectly, but then again, it's probably an 04 face so it doesn't matter much.

Archived