Frost's cyberface previews

JP_Frost

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that carlos gonzalez really turned out nice.

sabathia could use a little mapping work with the eyelid creases.

lewis and cordero from what i can see could use a little teeth work. you can see the side of the mouth extends beyond the texture a little. i typically just make the teeth more narrow and it fixes it.

and the perez face, maybe it's just the angle of the shot, but he's looking in a different direction. did you play with the eyes? if so, you may have moved them a little too much, particularly the left eye.

yeah, he kind of has those eyes, so I moved them a little.

with Cordero I didn't use the mouth from his pressbox. I just erased that and used the mouth of the base.

Thanks for the advice. I'm starting to get more comfortable using Oedit, even though it's still a tedious process.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I need some help. I wanna do a Carmona cyberface, but I'm having a really hard time finding a good headshape to use. Here's his pic:

ph_433584.jpg

If anyone has some suggestions, please let me know. In the meanwhile, I will continue my search.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG...FINALLY!!!

Thank you JP, somebody actually decided to do a Francisco face. I have been pleading with guys to do one. "Did you ever know, that your my hero?" Ok, poor pun choice, but thank you sir. Now I havnt checked in your thread archive for a Laffey cyber, but I will check now. If you havnt, please hop on it asap....lol jk, but if you havnt, its a must for us Tribe fans. If you have done one, belay my last. But this is really good for a Ben Francisco face. You almost have it down, just a little touch up here or there, and this will be perfect.

BTW, that Soria is sharp. I like it alot, and I know HFLR will probably agree on that ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived