Atlanta Braves Fantasy Uniform

djg007

This is what I've done so far, I still have quite a few things to do, just wondering what your opinions are. Also I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to what color wristbands and what logo to put on either sleeve of the uniform:

smoltzinfantasyuniformjp1.jpg

i like it. i'm a big fan of creative work as opposed to the real life uniforms. i just get tired of them quick, so a new design is always welcomed. i too think that maybe the hat could use a different color.

I think I'm going to keep the hat as is. I had to keep something original but a bit of a twist. I really like how the "A" logo looks with the gold outline with the traditional Braves hat.

Here's a picture of the uniform from head to toe:

renteriaheadtotoesideqc1.jpg

See you need to listen to homer IMO. He knows about being creative. The only thing I could ever say against his work when he first started doing his unis was that he needed to get an eye for which colors to use. He was like you with great designs but the colors didn't seem to do it. Then he got a knack for color coordinating and now not only is he putting out sick unis but he's also a fashio designer I hear. :contract:

I think this is the case. GREAT idea, just the colors...

Now, Mav above me jus said the yellow needs to go. I think I'm the exact opposite. I wonder what this will look like if the blue jersey had no stripes on it, you left the hat the way it was only you put a yellow lining around the brim of the bill to tie it all together and nail it down, and leave the shoes alone the way they are.

What if you gave them grey pants for away or home and black pants as the other uni, removed all stripes but left the yellowish red stripe on the side. I think that would tie in your black/yellow shoes well, and the red on the pants would tie in with your hat and anything else that is red. The yellow on the shoes would match well with the yellow on the pants, as well as the yellow on the hat n jersey.

Even better: Look at the jersey next to the full view of your jersey. What if yours was like that for a base: You had a black jersey with your "yellow piping", Your braves logo with your yellow, and your yellow around the end of the sleeves. What if your hat logo was on that black hat, and then for the pants you had your stripe on it instead of a black boring stripe, and of course your shoes. As for the gloves, I'd say to match it all, you could replace the blue on the gloves with black and leave your yellow. Yellow sweatbands would rock the house too.

Archived