Atlanta Braves Fantasy Uniform

djg007

is it just that angle of the pic that makes the piping look all fuzzy and squiggly? I like the idea of the Braves black uni. I'm not sold on the gold color. I think if you did a black jersey with a red undershit (the color of their home alt jerseys) with some red and white stripes on the sleves, they would look awesome. but that's just my 2 cents.

Hey.

Send me the files, I'll finish it for you and release it giving you credit. I really want to use these. What do you say?

What's your email address and I'll send you the uniform and font fsh files along with the portrait for the black jersey and a bitmap of an alternate hat to see if you like it better.

Oh, man, you don't have to send it to me for review. I just thought you quit and didn't want to say that you quit. If you're still working on it I can learn to shut up and wait.

I can send you the alternate hats I came up with and you can either use one of those or the original one that I made.

Thanks.

I'm more interesting in getting my hands on a whole uni rather than a hat so I can drool all over the whole thing like a little kid at Christmas time.

I'll post the uniform and if you'd like, I can send the hats seperate if you want to see what they look like.

Archived