The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be releasing them before too long. I would like to do an Elvis Andrus and possibly a Brandon Jones before my Braves facepack will be ready. if you have access to any hi-res shots of these guys send them my way. BTW, if you haven't noticed it yet, Jogar just released a Chuck James that puts mine to shame. Check it out.

Thanks for the Elvis A. attempt.

Saw Jogar's Chuck James. Great job still MadCap but only because his old portrait from 2006 I still like yours with the dirty face/hairy chin look. That is how I know him to look.

If you're dejected you know what to do with that Chuck James face if you're not going to use it!

And, I had no clue you were married man. I thought you were a college kid.

I will be releasing them before too long. I would like to do an Elvis Andrus and possibly a Brandon Jones before my Braves facepack will be ready. if you have access to any hi-res shots of these guys send them my way. BTW, if you haven't noticed it yet, Jogar just released a Chuck James that puts mine to shame. Check it out.

It might not be long until there are new hi-res shouts of Braves players, they had their photo shoot yesterday...

Thanks for the Elvis A. attempt.

Saw Jogar's Chuck James. Great job still MadCap but only because his old portrait from 2006 I still like yours with the dirty face/hairy chin look. That is how I know him to look.

If you're dejected you know what to do with that Chuck James face if you're not going to use it!

And, I had no clue you were married man. I thought you were a college kid.

Jogar's is pretty nice. I think I might have lost some of the texture because I desaturated the image somewhat to get a more realistic skintone (less red/bright). I'm gonna fool with it some more. I'm a little upset only because I felt that, for once I picked a good headshape for the base. Unfortunatley the texture just didn't hold up.

As for me being a college kid yeah, I do the college thing in spurts from time to time however I am 26 so I guess that puts me out of the college kid demographic somewhat.

It might not be long until there are new hi-res shouts of Braves players, they had their photo shoot yesterday...

Thanks for the info Hory. KG mentioned something about the Pressboxes being done soon. I am hopeful that that is the case. Say, have you any requests Hory, sir? You've enriched my MVP experience so much, I'd love to give a little back.

Archived