The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

TheMadcap

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the requests guys. I don't know if I'll be able to get to any today or not.

Anglefan- I will be releasing all my faces that I have posted previews of in this thread. I'll probably release a Phillies pack since I did so many Phillies & alot of the guys only Phils fans will want & I'll also release a pack containing all the other faces I have done.

I want to keep pumping these babys out but my time is running kinda low. It all depends on when the rostermakers KG & Totte and the models.big compilers Big Shmooze & Krawhitham are going to need my work by. Whenever they need it I will upload it all to the site for everyone to enjoy. All the faces should be numbered according to the new models.big files as well.

Cheers guys.

Madcap, can you take a look at doing some Orioles later? The whole team seems to have grown out long hair in the offseason.

Gibbons has longer hair, but Roberts has cut his somewhat. I'll second this request as Roberts needs a better headshape. He seems to be a tough one to do. I'd like to see what you could do with Bedard and Cabrera as well.

I'd like to re-do Roberts, he just doesn't look right to me. Cabrera possibly.

In looking at my schedule for the next bunch of days I've got a few hours Tuesday, Wed night & a few more modding hours Thursday. I've got alot of touching up to do to faces I've already displayed & I imagine that I'm probably gonna have to upload by then. If nobody has requested anything by Thursday I've got all afternoon Friday to get some work done on these but that's it. Hopefully I can get a few more done. Roberts is definately added to the list. If not by opening day I'll release one of him at some point durring the season.

Keep requests coming. I'll be slowing down quite a bit but plan to release a face every now and again durring the season.

Cheers guys.

Facepack shows available in the downloads but when I tried to download it showed file not there?

They all look good. Can't wait. Did not notice David Ross in the preview. Did he make it in Madcap?

I speak for everyone thanks! :contract:

Ok guys, here is the deal...Sorry for being away for so long. Real life has been interfering once again. Here's what I can tell you. I will be re-releasing my random pack tonight with a few touchups that I didn't have time to finish before I hurriedly (is that a word?) released them. I will also be releasing my Phillies pack sometime tonight. I realize that I may be too late for inclusion in the new models. big. I'm sorry for screwing that up guys. This little project of mine has meant alot to me but things happen. Look for everything to be released sometime tonight.

Cheers!

Ok guys, here is the deal...Sorry for being away for so long. Real life has been interfering once again. Here's what I can tell you. I will be re-releasing my random pack tonight with a few touchups that I didn't have time to finish before I hurriedly (is that a word?) released them. I will also be releasing my Phillies pack sometime tonight. I realize that I may be too late for inclusion in the new models. big. I'm sorry for screwing that up guys. This little project of mine has meant alot to me but things happen. Look for everything to be released sometime tonight.

Cheers!

Might not be to soon yet so please speed up that upload and we'll probably be able to add it.

Archived