Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMadcap

The Madcap's Cyberface Previews Thread

On deck, Braves outfielder Matt Diaz...

That would be great! I would also love to see a Scott Thorman and Oscar Villarreal.

Finally got him done. I hope you guys like. Between KG, Jogar & me the N.L. East is gonna be the prettiest division in MVP 07.

In the works; Chad Billingsley, Wes Helms, Scott Rolen, Rod Barajas, Chipper Jones... I'm devoting atleast 2 solid months to this project so expect this list to grow and grow and grow. Keep the requests coming!

Phillies Prospect Greg Golson. I tried doing a version of him last year & was pretty dissatisfied with it. Zach released a Golson that looked good but I wanted to finally get him right for myself. My efforts:

Willy Aybar, Chuck James, Scott Thorman, Oscar Villareal, Blaine Boyer, Joey Devine, Martin Prado, Yunel Escobar, Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Elvis Andrus, and Matt Harrison. They are all Braves players/prospects. Any of these would be much appreciated.

I'd love to see more Phillies prospects like Carlos Carrasco, Kyle Drabek, J.A. Happ, Fabio Castro or Matt Smith. Cole Hamels could use an overhaul too. If you would tackle any of these, you would make a fellow PhilliesPhan really happy... :jive:

edit: Must have missed Smith on the previous page. My bad...

Smith is done earlier in this thread, but Castro sounds like a good idea. If I were you Madcap, I'd do Billingsley next, as that'd make a lot of people on this site very happy.

Willy Aybar, Chuck James, Scott Thorman, Oscar Villareal, Blaine Boyer, Joey Devine, Martin Prado, Yunel Escobar, Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Elvis Andrus, and Matt Harrison. They are all Braves players/prospects. Any of these would be much appreciated.

I would like to do Thorman, James, Saltalamacchia & Andrus if decent pics are available. If you have some nice shots send them my way.

I'd love to see more Phillies prospects like Carlos Carrasco, Kyle Drabek, J.A. Happ, Fabio Castro or Matt Smith. Cole Hamels could use an overhaul too. If you would tackle any of these, you would make a fellow PhilliesPhan really happy... :jive:

I am planning on doing Drabek, Happ, Castro, Adrien Cardenjas, Carrasco & Rod Barajas. I also want to re-do Bourne & Werth. Send me pics!

Fantastic work. I am speechless.

Could you try your hand at Reds catcher David Ross. The one with the beard has to go.

Chad Billingsley...

last years hi-res of him wasn't really very good at all. This is what I came up with, hopefully it is a good enough holdover until his new Pressbox photo comes out.

Scott Rolen...I am really happy with the results on this one. Let me hear what you guys think.

Simply amazing Madcap. Rolen looks spot on :wtg:

BTW, i've searched around the net for some decent pic you asked for. It's really hard to find good pics, but i'll keep on searching...