MVP Baseball "new" online servers...

Buffa

Hi to all!

MVPEurope is working on something like an online gaming server (you remind EASports Online...)

Here in Italy there is a site dedicated to the Pro Evolution Series (Winning Eleven in North America). In that site the registered members can download a tool, a launcher that creates some virtual rooms where players can meet and manage their matches.

What's incredible is the fact their matches are automatically registered, scores, topscorers, they can send highlights or replays...and site is updated with players rankings.

Well I PM the administrator of that site and asked him if his launcher could be used with MVPBaseball...we only need to know in which part of memory block the scores are registered, that's why I'm asking to mvpmods if someone can help me to envelope this project

You can PM me or send a mail to mvp_project@pesitalialega.com

Thanks in advance

Buffa

launchernm7.th.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PM a guy by the name of TyWiggins. I believe he may be the best person to ask as he was able to produce a Box Score Editor and other MVP Editors.

And one other thing, don't bump your posts. I would hate to see this thread get locked as this idea can really blow things out of the water.

He did!!! Great Ty...

In a couple of days we could begin to work on this project, our goal is to get a new virtual place where to meet and manage our games, a lot of rooms, something like old easports servers...and with updated player rankings!

It is working with Pro Evolution Soccer we'll make it working with MVP too...my hope

PLEASE MAKE THIS WORK!!!!! THIS WOULD BE AMAZING!! I miss nothing more about this game than the Online Servers. Playing real people and being ranked and being able to get on at any point during the day or night and having people to play. This would benefit a TON of people. (and would obviously lead to some brilliant donations!)

when the server is up, I'm gonna pound Verlander and the rest of the "one year wonders." enjoy fighting with the Royals for last this year!
Wow that just got me thinking. What if people dont have the same exact rosters that you are using or maybe others around the world may and most likly not have MVP 07

any update on this? or timetable?

I'm waiting for Tywiggins...as soon as I'll get the information, I'll send it to the launcher's maker and let's see if his tool is adaptable to MVP05.

P.S. I hope my english is clear enough ... :alright:

Scores and number of innings played, you know bot 7th top 4th and so on...

I believe that if the launcher should work we could see the games by "live" if I can tell so.

Anyway most important are final scores, if in the future he'll be able to make a more sophisticated system, that's good! Now it's enough to get scores for players rankings.

Thanks a lot Ty!!!

Archived