Angel Stadium of Anaheim WIP

Pirate

Angel Stadium of Anaheim:

I have already removed the home thing stuck in the Budweiser ad.. and I am shadowing the retired numbers.

This is pretty much done and in case Halo Fan is looking this 100% my work. Just want to make that known...

I will start on the night version soon and this should be out by the weekend.

ana.jpg

This is the last of the needed stadiums, so i just wanted to get it out there. My wife leaves for NYC for a week on Thursday so I will get back at it at that time.

The flags will be just like they are in the stock version.

I don't plan on doing any more retro stadiums, but I think SeanO did a retro Angel Stadium.

i will be attending the fan fest at Chase Field and will also update this stadium. I am also working on GABP update with the special Riverboat Feature and lastly SeanO and I are tag teaming a Kauffman update

...and lastly SeanO and I are tag teaming a Kauffman update

That would be awesome. I'm not sure of your timetable, but if it's going to be awhile, I'll be going to at least one game of the opening homestand with a much better camera than I had last time. If you're not waiting that long, one thing I can tell you is the entire "United We Stand" graphic on the left-center wall, including flags, was removed before last season.

On another note, I know you said no more retro stadiums, but is there any chance of an Astrodome update, if pictures can be found? I believe that's the only unlockable stadium that hasn't been done.

Mainly we're trying to get the dimensions correct for Kauffman, which was made more difficult with my recent computer / modem issues. I'm hoping to re-try the wall.dat portion of the process soon, so I can make sure that it is structurally correct.

The graphics for the day portion are done on my end as of now, night version requires some work and undoing something I thought would work (and didn't) from before.

While we're on the subject of Kaufman :) ...

I have the 07 mod installed, and for some reason, the game crashes when I try to play a night game there. It does all the pregame stuff, but then crashes after that. Just freezes, actually...doesn't even go to desktop. However, when I switch it to Kaufman day, it's fine. This happened in a game in my owner mode. I don't think it's a leadoff batter issue, since it worked during the day.

Anyway, has this happened to any of you? If so, do you know of how to fix it?

While we're on the subject of Kaufman :) ...

I have the 07 mod installed, and for some reason, the game crashes when I try to play a night game there. It does all the pregame stuff, but then crashes after that. Just freezes, actually...doesn't even go to desktop. However, when I switch it to Kaufman day, it's fine. This happened in a game in my owner mode. I don't think it's a leadoff batter issue, since it worked during the day.

Anyway, has this happened to any of you? If so, do you know of how to fix it?

YES,

Ive been having issues with the 07 Mod in many stadiums, mostly Night games..

I still havent definetly heard if there is a patch coming to fix THAT issue..

I have read though that the 1x Uniform from KC will do it, but I havnt attempted it yet!

Someone please post if you have a answer for me?

TIA

I'm actually using the 1x unis, and still had the Kaufman night crash. Honestly, I don't know if I've even played any other night games yet! My next one is a night game at Jacobs, so we'll see if that one works.

Please post your crashes here so we can try to figure this out.

The more they know, the better for them to find a fix.

Its good to know the 1X Unis made no diff..THX

It's not my stadiums unless they got corrupted up on the install. I don't use the 07 Mods so I have no problems. Try downloading the stadiums seperately and installing them as such.

Must be the case here, cause I have the 07 Mod and ANA never worked, so I just updated your latest ANA stadium and IT WORKED! No crash!

Can you do TEX and SEA?

Those are the only other two Im having issues with still...

Thanks

Try downloading his version of those stadiums separately. They're available in the download section.

I tried that for Angels ballpark (before Pirate`s) but it did not work. I installed Pirate`s and the game does not crash except for TEXAS`s ballpark at night.

Archived