Official Stadium Request Thread

Sean O

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING:

Citifield. Cisco Field. Nationals Park. Yankee Stadium. The new Twins ballpark. We are all aware that these parks are not in the game, but they are not currently under construction. Once the park is complete or nearly complete, chances are it will be made for the game. Until then, assume we know, and so you do not need to request it.

Thank you.

-------------------------

Original post:

Instead of the recent glut of stadium requests in here, post any parks you'd like to see in here.

Pictures are welcome, especially if it's a classic park. If it's just from the usual sites (ballparksofbaseball.com, digitalballparks.com, Andrew Clem's site or ballparks.com) assume we can track it down pretty easily. If it's something like an 80's or 90's park and you have specific photographs, even better.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see a Knology Park created. Its the Jays Class A stadium and also where spring training takes place. I'll be going there in March so I'll be taking lots of pictures, but if someone were to tackle this before then, I'd be more than grateful.

I would like to see a much needed update to Dodger Stadium, so that it resembles it's actual scale.

Even if adding the new field boxes in LF & RF foul territory is impossible I would atleast like to see the wall that extends from the dugouts to the bullpen gates be lowered to a more realistic height. Similar to what Anaheim Stadium's foul line walls in the 06/07 mod. Also the 330 ft. distance indicator is missing from the walls just inside both foul lines, under the fould pole.

keep up the great work.

thanks,

Tx

I'd love to see Joker Marchant Stadium, home of the Lakeland Flying Tigers. I looked for some hi-res photos but I came up empty. Although I do know of a site where a large number of Tigers fans live by the stadium. I may put out feelers for some sympathy photos.

All good choices thus far. I would like to add Exhibition Stadium, the former home of the Toronto Blue Jays. If anyone is willing to tackle this project, I would hope to see some snow on the field. :)

Exhibition and old Arlington Stadium are a couple good suggestions imo.

They are both glorified AAA stadiums that require very little bells and whistles, especially beyond the OF walls.

Plus these 2 stadiums would be much appreciated for the in progress 1988 mod.

Tx

If I recall correctly, there's only one unlockable stadium that hasn't seen an upgrade at all: The Astrodome. As I grew up south of Houston, I'd love to see this one done, preferably an 80's version (but I'll take whatever I can get). I'll see if I can't find any pics anywhere.

Exhibition and old Arlington Stadium are a couple good suggestions imo.

They are both glorified AAA stadiums that require very little bells and whistles, especially beyond the OF walls.

Plus these 2 stadiums would be much appreciated for the in progress 1988 mod.

Tx

Yes they would. A great addition and very much appreciated.

Archived