Official Stadium Request Thread

Sean O

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Would somebody willing to do a 1971 version of Memorial Stadium in Baltimore if I could supply pics from my O's yearbook? Also a 1971 version of 3 Rivers and Oakland Coliseum. I was wondering also if somebody could do a mid-70's version of Riverfront with the metric numbers on the outfield wall with the standard ones?

Thank You,

BRobby05

Would somebody willing to do a 1971 version of Memorial Stadium in Baltimore if I could supply pics from my O's yearbook? Also a 1971 version of 3 Rivers and Oakland Coliseum. I was wondering also if somebody could do a mid-70's version of Riverfront with the metric numbers on the outfield wall with the standard ones?

Thank You,

BRobby05

Have you bothered to check out these two stadiums in the Total Classics 1974 or 1975 mod? If you like how they are ask for permission to use them.

Yankee4life,

I'm using them in my game currently. I was just wondering if anybody interested could make the few tweaks to make the stadiums look like the 1971 versions if I have the necessary photos to go by.

Thank you,

BRobby05

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/16/2015 at 9:14 PM, Rising Son said:

New Wrigley Field 2015ver. Please!

I would also like this if possible. I am willing to do work on it (or at least try) but when I looked for the tools listed by the tutorial in the downloads section I couldn't find some of them. If someone can link them to me I will do my best on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
18 minutes ago, bamaredwingfan said:

Would love to see the Regions Park, the new home of the Birmingham Barons.  This stadium is probably one of the best ballparks in all the minor leagues

I am not familiar with that ball park.

Is there a place where there are pictures of this stadium? That is what a stadium modder needs.

Welcome to Mvpmods. :)

Cool stadium...I used to live close to The Met in Hoover and get to several games and the SEC tourney. I only recently learned the Barons had moved. Ha, I go back all the way to Rick wood field in West End! Thanks for posting these pics, Bamaredwingfan! Looks short down that LF line...

Archived