jscand cyberface previews

jscand

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks good. you can work on the blending a bit. i would also re-shape it. his ears need to be bigger, his upper lip needs to be fatter, and the area between his upper lip and nose is too long. also, the bottom lip. not sure how to phrase it, but it's too pointy. the outer sides of it aren't fat enough compared to the middle.

but good work. it's a great start.

Thanks for the tips. I haven't tried oedit yet so I will have to play with that to get the shaping correct.

I believe someone on here posted some tips on blending. I have a very basic approach right now, so I need to work on that.

Thanks for the tip KG. I somehow deleted the psd file and only have my .bmp left. I may just release this one and then go back and redo to get rid of the darker areas. I am going to do some oediting as I think I have enough of a hang of it to get going.

I am having trouble doing 2x faces. I used Jogar's tutorial. Is there something else that needs to be done with 2x other than having the image at the correct dimensions? I think the Backman face would pick up a lot of the wrinkles and details that would make it a lot more realistic if it were in 2x.

Does anyone have any requests for either current, or past Mets. Any images you may have would help as well. I am sticking with the Mets right now as I always play with them, but will take requests for other players as well.

I think you may be right. I tried to perfect it and I just made it worse. I think I will redo the psd file so I can get rid of the blending problem and then release sometime tomorrow.

If anyone has good quality head shots of the following players, I would appreciate it:

Roger McDowell

Jesse Orosco

Ron Darling (I have a good .bmp, a headshape suggestion is needed)

Dwight Gooden

Mookie Wilson

Todd Hundley

Sid Fernandez

Howard Johnson

Kevin McRenyolds

Joe Smith (AA)

Mike Carp (AA)

Phillip Humber (actually just a suggestion on a headshape is fine, I have the pressbox photo for Humber).

Amby Burgos

Any ohter player you may want to see (past or present)

damn, it's good to see someone else attempting classic faces. for darling, i was thinking shigetoshi hasegawa. it's an 04 style face.

as far as gooden and ho jo go, there should already be faces for them. but hell, if you wanna try to make better ones, go for it. i have this pic, as i was planning on making a better one. but do what you wish, this is the best i could find out there.

as far as 2x faces go, what kind of trouble are you having? the only thing i could think of is to make sure you have the index file properly edited.

I am going to be updating and adding faces this weekend, and hopefully release my first face-packs next week. I haven't had time this week to work on anything. Here is my to-do list for this weekend. I will take requests as well:

1. Fernando Martinez

2. Deolis Guerra (finishing up the one posted)

3. Wally Backman (finishing up the one posted)

4. Any requests for the 1994 mod or total classics

5. Todd Hundley (unless there is one already)

6. Robin Ventura (unless there is one already)

7. Cleon Jones

8. Ron Darling

9. Mickey Tettleton

10. Mark McGwire (80s)

My hopes for right now are to have the faces look better than having a generic face. I will go for better accuracy and detail once I get better at making faces.

For some reason the faces are crashing my game. They show up fine, and they work for awhile, but then a play will happen to a player with one of my new faces and then a crash. I am going to try the metal bin and name fix, and hope that fixes it, but if you guys have any other suggestions let me know.

Archived