jscand cyberface previews

jscand

Here are the latest. Not great, but I think they are better than having generics in Total Classics or the Seasonal Mods, so I am going to up them and see what those creators think.

Mets1.jpg

Ron Darling

Wally Backman

Todd Hundley

Rafael Santana

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks tebjr. I'll get to work as soon as you get me the list. I am going to be on vacation starting tomorrow and will return in two weeks, so if I don't post them right away don't think I forgot you.

I have a partial list ready Jscand.

Keep in mind that these are just the players on the AL East 25 man rosters that I don't have faces for. Not all have to have faces. Just let me know which ones you want to work on, and I'll get pics.

tebjr, if I or you can find good photos I wouldn't mind working on:

Bruce Hurst

Dave Righetti

BJ Surhoff

Ken Gerhart (I always thought he was going to be real good)

Mike Pagliarulo

Jeff Musselman

Ernie Whitt

I'll start with these and then move on from there.

Homer, you were right about the index file. I now how a 2x Deolis Guerra almost ready. I just have to get permission since it was based on a 2x Bartolo Colon headshape, and I am not sure who did that.

No problem Hory. It was the least I could do for all the work you guys put in. Is there anyone in particular you want to see in '94?

Well of the list you've been of what you've be given for the 1988 mod...

Dave Righetti BJ Surhoff are in MVP 94 too,

I read you were going away tomorrow and the 94 mod should be out next weekend so don't worry about any others, thanks again.

Homer, you were right about the index file. I now how a 2x Deolis Guerra almost ready. I just have to get permission since it was based on a 2x Bartolo Colon headshape, and I am not sure who did that.

all the 2x faces are from krawhitham. people have submitted mods based on them also, but he's they guy for the 2x ones. he's usually okay with the release as long as you've actually modded it. but ask just in case.

I'll try to crank through the rest of these tonight and get them posted before I leave on Monday.

I do plan on doing a version 2 of all of these by editing the headshapes, but that will be a long way in the future. For now I want to crank out as many as I can that look acceptable, then reshape later on.

Guys,

I ran out of time working on these. I have to leave for New York today. I'll be back on 3/19.

Here is what I will do. I will get the faces I promised for the '88 mod done as soon as I get back. I am having texture issues that I'll have to work out.

Hory, if MVP94 is out by then I will see what players do not have faces and what cyberface numbers are not assigned. I'll do a cyberface pack that people can install on their own and then you can add them in a future update if you choose.

Sorry for the delay.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm back. I just have a wedding to go to this weekend and I'll be back to modding on Monday. Here is the release plan right now:

1. Finish off the oedit on BJ Surhoff

2. Dave Righetti (new headshape and oedit)

3. Jeff Musselman (having trouble with this one)

4. Ernie Whitt (just need to touch up and make look younger)

5. Bruce Hurst (need to update textures)

6. A few NY Met minor leaguers I was working on (Jon Niese, Deolis Guerra, and a few other Mets that didn't have pressbox photos. I'll be waiting for the high res pressbox photos and to see if Jogar will be working on the bigger star minor leaguers on the Mets (Joe Smith, Fernando Martinez, Carols Gomez, Mike Carp, etc.) Which ever ones Jogar doesn't do I will work on.

7. Some of the requests in this thread (Tabata, Joe Nelson, etc.)

8. More for the 88' and 94' mod.

My hope is to get through at least number 6 by the end of next weekend. I'll post previews as I go along.

Archived