jscand cyberface previews

jscand

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some updates. I am going to get into the classics tomorrow and have many more updates on the ones promised plus a few others I have been working on.

mvp20052007-03-2218-08-26-45.jpg

Updated Todd Hundley

mvp20052007-03-2218-05-02-46.jpg

2x Deolis Guerra

mvp20052007-03-0319-52-28-71.jpg

BJ Surhoff

mvp20052007-03-2218-03-55-07.jpg

Mets pitching prospect Jon Niese

Let me know if you need anybody who would've had a Score card in '91. I've got that whole set and they have pretty nice straight-on pictures on the backs of them.

you wouldn't happen to have a juan guzman in that mix would you? him or john wetteland.

Here are some more previews...more on the way.

mvp20052007-03-2409-40-45-75.jpg

Joe Orsulak

mvp20052007-03-2409-44-51-09.jpg

Basic texture change for the Kevin McReynolds from MVP1994, uses picture from 1988.

mvp20052007-03-2410-01-25-57.jpg

Ernie Whitt

I could use some headshape suggestions for Bruce Hurst. I am also having a very hard time with Jeff Musselman, so I may scrap him from the list for now. Dave Righetti is coming along, I should have a preview for him shortly.

I've been waiting for Smith's high res pressbox to be released (which now may be soon since he will be added to 40 man roster).

I am also waiting for the high res of Fernando Martinez and any of the other minor leaguers.

KG, I think you may be right. I hope not, but it doesn't look good. My first guess was that they may wait until the player is on the major league roster before producing the high res shot. I wonder why they didn't post any of the non-roster guys.

My other go to site (nymetsfansites) doesn't seem to have any useable shots of Smith either.

I was able to grab my old baseball card collections from the attic, so I have a lot more pics to choose from. I'll have some time today and tomorrow, so there should be more previews tonight, and I'll post the first cyberface pack tomorrow. It should include:

Lenny Dykstra

Mookie Wilson

Joe Orsulak

Bruce Hurst

Rico Brogna

Wally Backman (updated)

Todd Hundley (updated)

Ron Darling (updated)

Rafael Santana (updated)

Dave Righetti

Davey Johnson

B.J. Surhoff

Sid Fernandez

Bret Saberhagen

Gregg Olson (Baltimore)

a few others that slip my mind right now

Planned for version 2 are:

Randy Myers

Jesse Orosco

Tim Tuefel

Lance Parrish

Jim Abbott

Todd Van Popple

Dennis Martinez

Ron Gant

Frank Viola

Greg Vaughn

Mike Piazza (Dodgers version)

Tom Browning

Planned for version 3 are:

Dave Magadan

Steve Avery

Roger McDowell

Mackey Sasser

Dean Palmer

Keith Miller

Mark McGwire (A's)

Cleon Jones

Jerry Koosman

Jack McDowell

I will also be upping my 2007 Mets farm pack:

Jon Niese

Deolis Guerra

Kevin Mulvey

Fernando Martinez

Anderson Hernandez

etc.

Being a Met fan, these are obviously Met heavy. Any specific requests from Tejr, Hory, or any of the group with total classics will be the first I add, and then any others. I am still working towards the requests from earlier in this thread, but I want to knock out a bunch of classics first.

Archived