Field Changer WIP

The Big O

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AL Central is finshed except for the Metrodome which due to the FieldTurf I'll be holding off on that one until I tackle the Rogers Center and Tropicana. U.S. Cellular was actually harder to do than Jacobs, but I think I got it pretty close.

U.S. Cellular Day

fc11.jpg

U.S. Cellular Night

fc12.jpg

Comerica Day

fc9.jpg

Comerica Night

fc10.jpg

I'll head back to the AL West and take care of those and then go back to the East and tweak Fenway and Oriole Park.

Ok, here's a question. I assume you are just going through parks currently in use, right? Because I found that removing 0002's alpha file in field*.fsh for astroturf parks makes it look far more accurate. Obviously this wouldn't work for fieldturf since that does have some depth, but I really think it added something the doughnut clones that Pirate just released.

Well the AL Central is now finished along with the all of the domed stadiums. I came up with a texture I really liked for the FieldTurf and hopefully you will as well.

Tropicana Field

fc13.jpg

Rogers Centre Day

fc14.jpg

Rogers Centre Night

fc15.jpg

Metrodome

fc16.jpg

On to the AL West!

The AL Central is finshed except for the Metrodome which due to the FieldTurf I'll be holding off on that one until I tackle the Rogers Center and Tropicana. U.S. Cellular was actually harder to do than Jacobs, but I think I got it pretty close.

U.S. Cellular Day

fc11.jpg

U.S. Cellular Night

fc12.jpg

These are all amazing, especially the FieldTurf. However, the USCF night grass looks a little too yellowish. Also, the USCF day infield could be a tad lighter. I can't wait until the mod comes out. Keep up the great work.

Finally, all the AL parks are done! :party1:

I totally redid Fenway and Oriole Park as well to give them a more realistic coloring. I also gave Fenway three grass patterns so even though it is stuck at random, there will be variety at least. I even looked at US Cellular again and gave it another coloring job (a little greener). Screens below:

US Cellular Night

fc17.jpg

Ameriquest Day

fc18.jpg

Ameriquest Night

fc19.jpg

Network Associates Day

fc20.jpg

Network Associates Night

fc21.jpg

Safeco Day

fc22.jpg

Safeco Night

fc23.jpg

Fenway Day

fc24.jpg

Fenway Night

fc25.jpg

Oriole Park Day

fc26.jpg

Oriole Park Night

fc27.jpg

Now the hard work is done, all that is left is to compile the files and test...

This is really amazing. You guys have done a wonderful job making these stadiums look that much better.

How will this mod be installed. Will each stadium just be rereleased or will only the fields be downloaded and then installed?

As I do updates I'd really want these field included in them if that is all right?

Archived