Field Changer WIP

The Big O

This is really amazing. You guys have done a wonderful job making these stadiums look that much better.

How will this mod be installed. Will each stadium just be rereleased or will only the fields be downloaded and then installed?

As I do updates I'd really want these field included in them if that is all right?

Thank you for allowing us to use all of your stadiums a base. As for the installation part, it'll most likely be a matter of just importing the edited files.

You can absolutely use whatever you like in your updates.

Thanks again man.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, all the AL parks are done! :party1:

I totally redid Fenway and Oriole Park as well to give them a more realistic coloring. I also gave Fenway three grass patterns so even though it is stuck at random, there will be variety at least. I even looked at US Cellular again and gave it another coloring job (a little greener). Screens below:

US Cellular Night

fc17.jpg

These are all amazing. Incredible job.

I just had one request, and it is a very insignificant one. You said you redid the patterns for Fenway. Would you be able to do that for USCF? It always has vertical stripes (so you could make all three patterns the same. However, the stripes in the game are a little off. First of all, the stripes in the outfield are wider than the infield, and don't line up. In reality, the stripes are the same size across the field. Secondly, there should be a stripe centered over the pitchers' mound, instead of two dividing it (as seen here).10105806.jpg And if you went though all that trouble, you might as well remove the dark ring around the mound and the dark box inside the baseline.

I don't mean to make crazy demands or anything. I know they are small things, but they always drove me crazy about the park. If you don't have the time or don't want to, that is cool. Thanks for the ones you have done already.

I'm working on it, but don't expect a release or anything until a day or two later; I'm busy.

And also, Trues. Holy crud that's a huge file you sent me!

Should I e-mail you back the file when I'm done, or upload it as a download here?

And did you make changes to ALL the stadium files? Because if not, I wouldn't have to include all of the stadium field files in the installer so I could decrease the finished installer file size. Sorry if I sound annoying, but also, are all the field files unique? Did you only change one or two things in each field file, or almost the entire file? I'm trying to chomp down on file size.

Also, if you want a readme file in the installer, give me a copy of it, so I can include it in the installer.

Archived