Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mav3rek

Start in Spring Training rather than at first game of season

The schedule.big from MVP 2007 has the 2007 schedule in the mlb162_1.dat file.

What I did:

1. Open schedule.big file with bigGUI

2. Export mlb162_1.dat

3. Found where I exported that file to, and renamed it to mlb162_3.dat.

4. Import mlb162_3.dat

5. Compress mlb162_3.dat

6. Close bigGUI

Hey Ty, I added an updated schedule.big file in the d/l so that you don't have to answer this a few hundred times... Thanks again...

Thanks to Ty for helping me with my problem, superdee for this great mod, and of course the MVP07 team for everything.

I now have the perfect baseball game to keep me busy all summer.

Rock on, and go Brew Crew :)

Thanks to Ty for helping me with my problem, superdee for this great mod, and of course the MVP07 team for everything.

I now have the perfect baseball game to keep me busy all summer.

Rock on, and go Brew Crew :)

Another Brewer fan? Awesome! :)

@ superdee: Will you release that with UR as well? I installed the MVP'07 mod with UR and was wondering if there is a chance for an UR .sav file in order to enjoy Spring Training?

@ superdee: Will you release that with UR as well? I installed the MVP'07 mod with UR and was wondering if there is a chance for an UR .sav file in order to enjoy Spring Training?

I will release the UR and any other rosters once I get permission from the respective creators. I sent a PM earlier today, so I hope to get a response soon.

I will release the UR and any other rosters once I get permission from the respective creators. I sent a PM earlier today, so I hope to get a response soon.

Much appreciated and thanks for the quick response. Now, once the year has been changed to 2006 and a season is simmed, wouldn't the players have progressed and gotten a year older by the time you reach 2007 spring training?

Much appreciated and thanks for the quick response. Now, once the year has been changed to 2006 and a season is simmed, wouldn't the players have progressed and gotten a year older by the time you reach 2007 spring training?

No, I imagine you are referring to the how to instructions, the reason for the simming is to get the dynasty to the first spring training which happens in the next season. Once you reach the first spring training you import the roster that you had before you simmed... So basically it's like you overwrite the season you just had with the stats from 2006.

Another Brewer fan? Awesome! :)

Yep... I try to make it to a couple games per year.

I see you're in Milwaukee. I grew up in Cedarburg, now I'm in the Madison area.

Small world :)

Nice to see my idea come to life!!!!! Good work guys.

I cannot seem to find tywiggins dat importer/exporter v.024? Anyone that can help me there ?

It's in his thread in the Mod Previews forum, I believe.

It would have been polite to actually ask for permission to use my 2007 schedule first or at the very least give credit for it in the download description....