Need a Guinea Pig

Mav3rek

yeah, it should move the wristbands up to the elbows. Right now it's just my first attempt so i'm not expecting it to work out perfectly the first time.

I'm expecting 1 of 3 things:

1) I get crazy luck and it works perfectly (yeah right)

2) The wristband moved and is up to far or inside the players arm

3) The wrong part moved, or it just crashes.

but as soon as anyone can post a screenie I'd appreciate it. I'll post one tomorrow if no one has by then once I get home to a PC that has MVP.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.K., I did what you said but the game frozed/stoped at that EA sports logo. I copied the initstaz.big (that you sent me) into C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005data and I launched the game. The ga,e started loading fine and then when the EA Sports logo came, the game just stoped; it did not go to those little movie clips. It did not crash to the desktop so I was able to close it thru windows task manager.

ok, I have one more try at this tonight and then I'm really done.

Anyone with Kraws installer thingy 2.4 care to try this with the ord/orl files?

There is a link on either page 1 or 2 to the ord/orl files. Maybe it's still freezing because of the way I install it. If someone wants to try with Kraw's Installer and get back to me, that would be great.

did you use the ord/orl files posted on page 2? or the initstaz.big I uploaded on page 3?

I think I messed up and uploaded an initstaz.big file with the original ord/orl files in it by mistake. I think if you used the ord/orl files from page 2 it may work, but give me like 5 mins and I'll upload a new initstaz.big/initprgz.big file. I think you have to use both...

uno momento por favor....

Archived