Need a Guinea Pig

Mav3rek

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, ryan howar and david ortiz use`s the bigger ones.

well, when one of the premier players actually start to use them then I'll change it up, until then these no name guys won't work for me....just kidding...lol. Personally I like the overall look of the smaller wristband up there, but once I get it complete to my liking, I'll see what looks best.

As for the width, I think it's more my 8MB video card that's doing that, then the picture itself. But then again, it may be a combination of both. It's so hard to tell on this stupid laptop.

Glad you got it all worked out :wtg: although I'm still not sure if I'd want this, now the 3/4 sleeves is another issue, that I would d/l in a sec.

I may try to do the 3/4 length sleeves next (sorry Mo), just because it would be more of lateral move form the wristbands. Once I get the wristbands worked out, it wouldn't take that long, or even that much effort to make them the 3/4 length sleeves...at least I don't think.

After that, then I'll probably attempt to tackle Mo's catchers mask. Maybe I'll do the mask before 3/4 length sleeves...who knows...I'm not sure yet.

I'll tell you what. Send me the files to run tonight on my machine, I'll get you those screenies, you can then move on to the 3/4 sleeve mod, but don't get burnt out please!

While you're working on those sleeves I can do some testing on a new program Tywiggins is working on for me and generics, as well as testing new face slots that may be available (slots 916 to ?). Thanks for considering the mask mod.

I'll tell you what. Send me the files to run tonight on my machine, I'll get you those screenies, you can then move on to the 3/4 sleeve mod, but don't get burnt out please!

While you're working on those sleeves I can do some testing on a new program Tywiggins is working on for me and generics, as well as testing new face slots that may be available (slots 916 to ?). Thanks for considering the mask mod.

No prob Bob. I have the files with me, but I'm going out of town immediately following school today. I probably won't be able to send them to you until around 5 or 6 ish tonight.

Keep in mind though that I'm not expecting perfection on these b/c all I did was move them and resize them slightly. I expect them to be in about the general are we would want, but probably still "floating" around the players arm.

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY I should be able to complete this sometime this weekend....

It's not 100% but more like 60/40. I have a paper due for English 102 on Sunday that I have to finish first, and I'm going to be out of town all weekend...but luckily I'm taking MVP with me!

The wristbands will in all likelyhood be done this weekend, hopefully by Saturday if not before. The sleeves should follow sometime soon after that since it really won't require too much more editing. Getting the wristbands 100% will then have the 3/4 length sleeves at about 80%, because all that will need to be done is to stretch them out and then they'll be good. But we may run into a problem with textures and whatnot. I know the wristbands are tied into the uniforms, so hopefully I can add a texture into OEdit on the 3/4 length sleeve part that will make it look like a sleeve. If not then I'm not sure where to go from there, b/c you'd have to change the wristband texture/color in the uniform .fsh file, and then everyone's wristbands will have the same texture/color of the 3/4 length sleeves....

Any suggestions as to where to go from there, or am I missing something completely?

updated wristband pics.

They are 99% done. I know they still "hover" but, that's the way they are now. If I make them any smaller they go into the players arm. So I'll try and shrink them a little bit more, but not sure how much more I can shrink them.

Still a WIP obviously, but nearing completion:

2u3w677.jpg

2z9i5om.jpg

4ibls8j.jpg

well bad news. I went ahead and just did a quick test run on the 3/4 length sleeves, and turns out they aren't possible the way I had thought they were. If you extend the wristbands up the arm like a sleeve, they end up not forming to the body model and just extend straight out of their arm. So they won't be possible this way, but maybe I can find another way....

Archived