Kccitystar's 3D Model Edit

Kccitystar

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a question for you KC. The 'baggy' old time uniforms. Would it be possible to replace the 'long pants' model for older season mods with the Old Time uni look.

I think there is an old time baggy uniform in the game, isn't there?

Second question: Is it possible to modify the location of the 'skin' on the players arms. Meaning, could you raise how far up the skin texture covers the players arm. When trying to shorten sleeves, I can get the uniform texture to be short enough, but there is a 'gap' where the arm skin texture stops.

Here's a question for you KC. The 'baggy' old time uniforms. Would it be possible to replace the 'long pants' model for older season mods with the Old Time uni look.

I think there is an old time baggy uniform in the game, isn't there?

Second question: Is it possible to modify the location of the 'skin' on the players arms. Meaning, could you raise how far up the skin texture covers the players arm. When trying to shorten sleeves, I can get the uniform texture to be short enough, but there is a 'gap' where the arm skin texture stops.

I had an idea of saving points on the part that has the old school pants b/c it's a seperate part from the other leg models, and loading those points into the baggy pants model, but I'll see if that works today. If not, I'll let you know.

what exactly does this overwrite in terms of normal pants, low socks, high socks?

also, with the turtleneck is that connected to one of the pants styles?

With every mod there is documentation.

When I click on batO.bat, hibodyORD.bat, and hiboyORL.bat the following error occurs:

29e2nu1.jpg

I don't understand what the stated problem actually is. Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

When I click on batO.bat, hibodyORD.bat, and hiboyORL.bat the following error occurs:

I don't understand what the stated problem actually is. Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

you have a folder with the contents inside as opposed to having the contents themselves in the MVP directory.

• 3 weeks later...

KC, I had another idea I was hoping you could check up on. Is it possible to edit the players with high sock to make the pants look more baggy on the knees, Kind of so that they "overlap" the sock a little. I figured you might be able to make this happen.

KC, I had another idea I was hoping you could check up on. Is it possible to edit the players with high sock to make the pants look more baggy on the knees, Kind of so that they "overlap" the sock a little. I figured you might be able to make this happen.

High socks and normal pants share the same model

• 2 weeks later...

Archived