Kccitystar's 3D Model Edit

Kccitystar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a couple curiosities.

1:) Is it possible to edit the elbow pads 3D wise? Maybe to change the plastic elbow guards to something more realistic. Like something with the elbow cups ala Ichiro/Johjima.

B:) I downloaded your latest (I think) model file and didn't see the armbands elevated up the arm at all. You said this was possible early in the thread and personally, would love if the small bands could be moved up mid-forearm and maybe leave the bigger armbands where they are.

Now from rumaging through the hibody.o, there is only one 3D model each for the shin guards and elbow guards. So I'm assuming it is just mirrored to match up with right and left handed batters. But what about the wrist bands? There seems to be one 3D model for each arm. Parts 102/103 and parts 107/108. Is that right?

BTW, I am going to try and give the elbow and shin guards newer textures and see if I can 2X them. Should turn out nice if it works.

KC,

Was curious if there was anyway to out and out replace the plastic elbow guard 3D model with the padded version. Basically dup. part 104 over 101 in the hibody.o - I haven't been able to do it and am not sure if it can be done.

the padded elbow guard (104) is so much more easy to work with over the plastic one.

What do you mean, view the history portion

I am looking at the files right now. The johndamonhair.fsh file & bat.o files are dated April 8th. Basebody.fsh the .ord & .orl & .bat files are dated April 9th. The readme is dated April 19th.

• 2 weeks later...

the ord and orl files were dated april 9th because that was when I last worked on them, and the only thing I fixed up was the shinguards within that span

So would not the file that contains the shinguards change its date from April 8th or 9th to the 19th after you worked on that file? (Only the readme file says the 19th)

So would not the file that contains the shinguards change its date from April 8th or 9th to the 19th after you worked on that file? (Only the readme file says the 19th)

the last time I edited hibody.o was on the 9th, where I fixed the shinguards and split hibody.o into their ord/orl counterparts.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived