Kccitystar's 3D Model Edit

Kccitystar

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kccitystar,

Great upgrade update to an already great upgrade. I just played without and then with the upgrade and it's a big improvement. Detail is everything and you are the Master when it comes to player models and textures. Thanks for all the time, work, and headache you put into this.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to rollback this update? My game is running slowly and I want to see if it is because of this.

It shouldn't be, I only changed things that were already present when you first installed the game. I didn't add anything else.

OK...I downloaded the 7-03-07 version of this mod and the files in this archive are:

basebody.fsh

bat.o

gfxpak.exe

hibody.ord

hibody.orl

install.bat

johndamonhair.fsh

readme.txt

Now, the readme says, "Run the Install.bat file one after the other".

Well, as you can see, there is only one install.bat so I'm assuming I just do the obvious thing and run it once and everything is installed. Am I correct in this assumption?

Thanks.

OK...I downloaded the 7-03-07 version of this mod and the files in this archive are:

basebody.fsh

bat.o

gfxpak.exe

hibody.ord

hibody.orl

install.bat

johndamonhair.fsh

readme.txt

Now, the readme says, "Run the Install.bat file one after the other".

Well, as you can see, there is only one install.bat so I'm assuming I just do the obvious thing and run it once and everything is installed. Am I correct in this assumption?

Thanks.

Yes

• 1 month later...

OK, here's something really starnge! I had a clean installment of MVP 07 and was able to install your models without any problems. But when I tried to install the "Base Mod" it crashed (the installation). So I decided to make a clean installment, in case some were screwed up. So far, so good. But here's the really weird thing. I can't extract the files, when the *.rar folder is in the MVP directory, but I can, if the folder is somewhere else, so I exctracted the files there and copied them into the MVP directory. But when I run the "install.bat" it says it can't find "gfxpak", commands are wrong, etc.

Any idea, what I caould do?

• 3 months later...

Archived