MVP 1988 screenshot thread

tebjr

I finally finished up the major league part of the rosters and got them imported to the database, so I thought I'd put some shots up. These are mainly to show Royal Blues work on the unis and Homer's and Jscand's faces.

Wally Backman

backmanjt2.jpg

Will Clark

clarkcn9.jpg

Doug Drabek

drabekmn6.jpg

Dwight Gooden

goodenbv3.jpg

Keith Hernandez

hernandezky6.jpg

Cal Ripken

ripken1ab9.jpg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another good mod on the way. How can we be so lucky?

And for those of you curious, here's a little history about 1988. The Mets were the strongest team in the National League that year. They had the best hitting and pitching. But the Dodgers got hot at the right time, lead by ace Orel Hershiser. I think that was the year he did his 59 2/3 scoreless innings streak

Boston was the tops in the AL East but they were no match for Oakland in the west. Boston lost in four straight in the playoffs to the powerhouse A's, but the Dodgers won the won the World Series in five games over Oakland. It was the first all-California World Series since 1974, when the same two teams met.

Yeah there's a big difference now.

homer, 3D Analyze is a program I ran with MVP because my player detail was set to low and they all looked kinda weird and I couldn't change it myself, but using 3D Analyze set the graphics level to high, it may not be as high as some of those super video cards, but it was enough for me.

Yeah there's a big difference now.

homer, 3D Analyze is a program I ran with MVP because my player detail was set to low and they all looked kinda weird and I couldn't change it myself, but using 3D Analyze set the graphics level to high, it may not be as high as some of those super video cards, but it was enough for me.

do you have a link for it? also, is it useful for someone with a good video card already?

do you have a link for it? also, is it useful for someone with a good video card already?

For some reason I can't find the link, I will try to PM or e-mail you later with the actual program as opposed to the link. And I only used it because the game itself wouldn't allow me to raise the player detail.

Archived