MVP 1988 screenshot thread

tebjr

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting those excellent Cards screenshots!

This mod is EXACTLY what I've been waiting years for. For many, many years I've done everything I could to re-create 1988 in baseball video games, but I've always run out of created players slots, or the uniforms aren't even close to accurate, and the stadiums are not original, etc.

But now....thanks to your work, sir.....I'll have the baseball video game I've always wanted to play.

I cannot freaking wait. Thanks again for all your hard work.

1988 was definitely my favorite year. The start of the Bash Brothers, Chris Sabo's grit and hustle. Mike Schmidt's last full year. Nolan's last year with the Astros. There's so much from '88 that I enjoyed.

I'm Looking forward to it

I wonder if the Expos had a good year

i'll have to check this out (demain)

tommorow

i hope this will come out my favorite. 56-78-phase 9 and 94 (expos fan talking here......too bad they are gone i really enjoyed baseball in Montreal

even in french we had good sportscaster with lots of character i've been looking throughall the forums and noticed there was an all-timeers project

even though you can do this in exhibition by trading the players

but it never looks like all the modders at mvp you are the best

me, i just enjoy the universe you create and get into it.

Thanks again to all of you

i sure will contribute something soon

marsl sorry for my french english hope you understand

Thats cool, thanks for the update tebjr.......I think a few would know already this is the the biggie for me.

Same here. In my opinion there is no better era for baseball than the 80's, and 1988 was absolutely one of the best of those years. This mod is a God-send.

Same here. In my opinion there is no better era for baseball than the 80's

You might get some disagreement on that one from some of us oldtimers around here.... :D

That's what so great about all of these classic single mods, however. It lets you relive the era that was important to you.

It's active! Thanks for uploading it on Monday morning right after work starts. I may have to get creative for the next few hours.

Can't wait to work some Morgan magic. I assume you were able to use my artificial turf Kauffman?

It's active! Thanks for uploading it on Monday morning right after work starts. I may have to get creative for the next few hours.

Can't wait to work some Morgan magic. I assume you were able to use my artificial turf Kauffman?

I didn't know you had an artificial turf Kauffman, Sean.

Blame Jim for uploading it on Monday. :D

I didn't know you had an artificial turf Kauffman, Sean.

Blame Jim for uploading it on Monday. :D

Yup, I have a '78 Kauffman and '78 Yankee Stadium. Technically the walls were moved in on Yankee Stadium by '88, but nobody else needs to know that, right?

Oh heck yes! Thanks for creating this guys! I was going to go have a late night workout at the gym, but now there's no way. I'll be installing and playing this for a few more hours before I hit the hay.

To all who contributed their work to this project......THANK YOU!

To Tebjr who spearheaded this project.......THANK YOU!

To Jim who packaged it all up........THANK YOU!

I can't wait to play this. I feel like a kid at Christmas. :D

I just got back from a cycling trip...........and fell over when I seen Kirk Gibson's picture and those magic words Total Classics 1988. I think if you guys have followed this thread I was excited about this mod, and after playing a couple of games WELL DONE TEBJR, firstly for the creation and hard work, and everyone else involved whose names pop up when these mods get released. I am off now to play my dream era........... sometimes you guys might not realise how much these mods mean to people so all I can say is a very big THANK YOU :D

Archived