MVP 1988 screenshot thread

tebjr

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, thanks for the plug :lol:. They really did turn out ok ingame.

Anyway, here are some screens of the script technique from Thome's tutorial. They really don't look as good in 2x...they have to be in 3x to see the actual stitching. But if these look like they are significant enough improvement, I'll pack them up and send them over when I get home from work tonight. I've redone all the teams I've already done for you. These are just some examples.

script01ba8.png

script02la9.png

script03bq1.png

script04dj6.png

script05om7.png

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the NBC overlay for 1988. Again, because of limitations, it's not perfect but I think overall it turned out pretty well.

teb,

I'll throw this up on the ftp server tonight sometime and I'll send you a pm with the link.

Here's a few screens.

wouldn't it be very nice too turn off the boxscore like they use too do back then...you would have too wait till the end of the inning or in the middle of the inning too see the score.

That can be done very easily as a matter of fact.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to take a few weeks off from working on this due to work, but I'm getting back into the swing of things now. Still got the frontend/background stuff to do, and to finish out the minor league rosters. Most of the stuff for the Major League portion of it is finished.

Here's a couple of shots of some minor league unis I've been trying to work on. Finding logos and scripts for the teams from '88 has been hard, so I've been ad libbing on some of it. Keep in mind I'm not the best with photoshop.

Albany-Colonie Yankees

albanycoloniedt1.jpg

Syracuse Chiefs

syracuselv2.jpg

Syracuse Chiefs back

syracusebackkx2.jpg

Archived