Cubs BP Uniform

miatafreak

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, from my understanding of the bmps, the top-right and bottom-left (above the bill) are the back segments of the cap, and the top-right and center are the right and left sides...which one is the right, which one is the left, for future reference?

I'm going out for a couple drinks with my wife, then I'll come home and finish off the AL Central.

KC, I don't know if one exists, but perhaps you could create a tutorial on how to open up all these .ord and .orl files that are hidden in the file structures.

I noticed that there are .ord and .orl files in the anim folder and begin to wonder what could be edit there, it perhaps instead of editing the .axt files (which I don't believe is possible) we could simply move the arm down on a throw from the knees or change the location of the hands for diving plays, etc.

KC, I don't know if one exists, but perhaps you could create a tutorial on how to open up all these .ord and .orl files that are hidden in the file structures.

I noticed that there are .ord and .orl files in the anim folder and begin to wonder what could be edit there, it perhaps instead of editing the .axt files (which I don't believe is possible) we could simply move the arm down on a throw from the knees or change the location of the hands for diving plays, etc.

I've tried to open those .ord and orl files and they don't have anything valid. It doesn't even load.

thespungo, if you are interested i could remap the catcher's gear for you so that it showed the full logo instead of half. You'd have to edit your templates somewhat by resizing and repositioning but it could be done.

Yikes, I knew this day would come. Me and KC have been discussing this all night. I'd love to take a look at the new templates, but I can't promise anyone that I'll re-do everything at a speedy pace...

Yikes, I knew this day would come. Me and KC have been discussing this all night. I'd love to take a look at the new templates, but I can't promise anyone that I'll re-do everything at a speedy pace...

No rush, all you have to do is somehow get the second half of the gear on each .bmp by resizing them most likely. I can change the mapping easy enough (never thought I'd say that) so just LMK if or when you want to do it.

No rush, all you have to do is somehow get the second half of the gear on each .bmp by resizing them most likely. I can change the mapping easy enough (never thought I'd say that) so just LMK if or when you want to do it.

Well I might as well get started. Now that everyone knows it's possible to re-map the catcher's gear, they're gonna want it all re-done. I told KC we've opened a Pandora's Box with all this re-mapping stuff...

You can just go ahead and post the templates in here if you'd like, or e-mail them to me.

Well I might as well get started. Now that everyone knows it's possible to re-map the catcher's gear, they're gonna want it all re-done. I told KC we've opened a Pandora's Box with all this re-mapping stuff...

You can just go ahead and post the templates in here if you'd like, or e-mail them to me.

you think this is bad, just wait untill you post screenshots. MVP fans everywhere will be peeing their pants.

btw, has kraw heard about any of this? He must be really excited.

Archived