Cubs BP Uniform

miatafreak

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Co-signed. I'm sure spungo's got the ball rolling on this already. By the way, are the cap model and catcher's gear model in the same .big file? I'm really ignorant when it comes to the physical aspects (plus I'd love to play around with that cap model).

Co-signed. I'm sure spungo's got the ball rolling on this already. By the way, are the cap model and catcher's gear model in the same .big file? I'm really ignorant when it comes to the physical aspects (plus I'd love to play around with that cap model).

It's all in the hibody.ord and hibody.orl files in initstaz.big and initpurge.big, when you make the hibody.o file, it's all seperated by about 100 some-odd parts

Is this definitive or what, because I want to complete EVERY uniform in this MFing game before the All-Star Break

That's as good as it's going to get. I'm done tweaking the hibody file. Back to stadiums for me. I'll send you or thespungo what I have. Just LMK when.

That's as good as it's going to get. I'm done tweaking the hibody file. Back to stadiums for me. I'll send you or thespungo what I have. Just LMK when.

All I'll ask from you is to give me some more definite templates. KC gave me these screenshots from o-edit last year, so templates similar to this with the new mapping would be fabulous...

mappedouthe1.jpgmappedout2vf4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived