New Championship Banners for Blue Jays w/ correct logo

Championship Banners for the Argos

Arogos banners for retired numbers and all-time argos

New window texture in center field

Fixed batters eye

Ribbon boards

Camera bay ads

Behind the plate ads

If there is anything I missed let me know...

What, the roof won't move? slacker.

Does Doc's Box have a look that sets them apart from the rest?

If you can provide photos of these changes that would be cool.

I have a whole bunch off of Flickr and I just compare those to what I edit I see how close I can get it.

Sean, you know I would if I could.

Does Doc's Box have a look that sets them apart from the rest?

If you can provide photos of these changes that would be cool.

I have a whole bunch off of Flickr and I just compare those to what I edit I see how close I can get it.

Sean, you know I would if I could.

Well I don't have pics of it but they showed it a lot during games in the latter parts of the last season. Needy kids/families get to stay in the box as guests of Halladay's family.

I am far enough into the modding that I am willing to say that I am modding the Rogers Centre from scratch. I tore it up last evening and then got obsessed with it.

It's coming along nicely. I have replaced all the concrete with the new blue facings. I am working on completing the walls and the ads. EA actually did something right with the wall structure in this stadium.

This should be one of my most detailed works.

I have visited Toronto many times and from my first trip I fell in love. I have no idea why I never tackled this stadium previously. Canada will always have my love and respect. I'll post some progress pictures tonight.

I love you.

but I wish you had mentioned this sooner. I had excellent seats with a view of the entire stadium last friday. I had my camera too, but didn't get many shots of the stadium. I might have a few though, let me know if you'd like to take a look.

for tropicana: has anyone noticed that left field seems to be short by about 20 ft. or is it just me? I hit about 8-10 rows up over the ~370 mark and it registered 371 or 377

I never touched any of that, so it might be a glitch in the game.

Each stadium is available individually. A couple of pages back there is a list with links to all the downloads that have been completed.

Here is an update on Rogers Centre:

Note the ring of excellence... I am so happy I got that up there.

I have fixed the placement on the homerun challenge thing...

There is still a lot of work to do, but I think it will be done on Saturday.

SKY4.jpg

There is a list of all my stadiums with download links on page one of this post...

As for the Rogers Centre mod and the track color, it is reflective of what is in the field changer mod.

What I am trying to find out is what stadium mods are not in MVP 07 Patch #2

I understand your stadium mods fixed the shimmering grass problem, but do the others on that first page also do it?

What I am trying to find out is what stadium mods are not in MVP 07 Patch #2

Ah I see. I have no clue, I don't use the patch but maybe Krawitham would know... maybe send him a p.m. or maybe someone with the patch can enlighten us. i am at work so I can't download it and let you know.

:attention: I noticed that Shea Stadium never, I mean going back to the original game has never had Fans in the upper deck. There was a time when I'll admit the Mets had suck! So no fans were needed. But were Hot now, so Please can you give me some fans up there :question:

I'll will donate as well.

Thanks

Johnny Cadillac...

Archived