2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

There is a list of all my stadiums with download links on page one of this post...

As for the Rogers Centre mod and the track color, it is reflective of what is in the field changer mod.

Hmm, I thought the warning track .bmp was in the cram32, which is why I didn't touch it.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:attention: I noticed that Shea Stadium never, I mean going back to the original game has never had Fans in the upper deck. There was a time when I'll admit the Mets had suck! So no fans were needed. But were Hot now, so Please can you give me some fans up there :question:

I'll will donate as well.

Thanks

Johnny Cadillac...

I agree, but if you watch or been to the games recently, it's still pretty empty up there.

Hmm, I thought the warning track .bmp was in the cram32, which is why I didn't touch it.

Yeah i have not imported it in yet. I got some of the files moved over, but not the warning track.

Oddly enough with shea there are no fans up there as a result of EA not putting them there. They just left the entire upper deck empty. It would probably be quite the undertaking to get them up there and like Evil said they just aren't there in real life. Maybe on weekends, but that is one or two days in the week.

Example:

531921654_c976029e6b.jpg

Yeah i have not imported it in yet. I got some of the files moved over, but not the warning track.

Oddly enough with shea there are no fans up there as a result of EA not putting them there. They just left the entire upper deck empty. It would probably be quite the undertaking to get them up there and like Evil said they just aren't there in real life. Maybe on weekends, but that is one or two days in the week.

Example:

531921654_c976029e6b.jpg

Yea, that's the way it is all the time, no matter how good we are, they only sell out against the Yankees or Braves basically.

Not neccessarily... The files might be named differently. I would switch the files using nfshtool.

Take both sky0.fsh files use nfshtool to break them into bmps. Switch the dusk file with the day file an voila!

Repack them and insert what was the day file that is now dusk into the day stadium.

I hope to add the new Bud Light sign on the scoreboard this weekend, so you might want to hold on. ;)

Not neccessarily... The files might be named differently. I would switch the files using nfshtool.

Take both sky0.fsh files use nfshtool to break them into bmps. Switch the dusk file with the day file an voila!

Repack them and insert what was the day file that is now dusk into the day stadium.

I hope to add the new Bud Light sign on the scoreboard this weekend, so you might want to hold on. ;)

Cool thanks, I just experiment to get it right first.

EDIT: also, there is a TD ameritrade ad missing over the retired numbers and championship banners.

Wouldn't he have to play around with the lighting.csv file as well as edit it in o-edit to get the lighting to be accurate?

I guess I do, 'cause the sky changed and lighting was plain, it didn't have the feel of a dusk look.

I guess I do, 'cause the sky changed and lighting was plain, it didn't have the feel of a dusk look.

I know that you can edit the lighting.csv file to get that dusk look but for it to be accurate, I think you would have to do some editing in o-edit.

I edited the lighting.csv file in excel and took the settings from turner field and it looks great. I tried to open it in o-edit but it's not a compatible file format, so I think I got it right.

You shouldn't try to open the lighting.csv file in o-edit. You have to open up the stadium in o-edit and do some editing if you want it to be perfect. But what you did was right. Just open the .csv file excel and you can change it there.

You shouldn't try to open the lighting.csv file in o-edit. You have to open up the stadium in o-edit and do some editing if you want it to be perfect. But what you did was right. Just open the .csv file excel and you can change it there.

I have no clue on how to use o-edit, It works fine now with no crashing, so I guess I did it right. Thanks for the help.

Pirate, gotta say awesome work so far on the Rogers Centre. The old version (by rsdk, I believe?) was good, but yours looks like it'll be a masterpiece. Cool little touches like the ring of excellence or the Argos championship banners (not that I like the Argos. Go Lions!) are the things that make these stadiums so much fun to play in.

I know Shea Stadium Seats up there are empty. Im not asking why they are empty or that they only sell out against the Yankees or Braves etc. All I'm asking is can you put fans up there so that it will look a little authentic like the other stadiums? And if so I'll be willing to donate and I'm pretty sure alot of other Mets Fans will be happy. I mean isn't that what its all about (MVPmods.com) trying to keep the MVPmods Fans Happy? Just because Ea didn't put it there, I mean they had coaches on the field (1st and 3rd base) They took that out? Please can you at least try and add the Fans. This would be greatly appreciated

Thank you again,

Johnny Cadillac...

I know Shea Stadium Seats up there are empty. Im not asking why they are empty or that they only sell out against the Yankees or Braves etc. All I'm asking is can you put fans up there so that it will look a little authentic like the other stadiums? And if so I'll be willing to donate and I'm pretty sure alot of other Mets Fans will be happy. I mean isn't that what its all about (MVPmods.com) trying to keep the MVPmods Fans Happy? Just because Ea didn't put it there, I mean they had coaches on the field (1st and 3rd base) They took that out? Please can you at least try and add the Fans. This would be greatly appreciated

Thank you again,

Johnny Cadillac...

It's just too difficult.

Thank you again,

Johnny Cadillac...

Look, the whole point is, there is no reason why any sane individual would spend 10+ hours of hell putting the crowd in the upper deck of Shea Stadium when you can see it, maybe, 1% of the time. Adding and manipulating the crowd is the most arduous and annoying parts of modding stadiums, and so you have to weigh the cost vs. the benefits. When it's something like the outfield seating at a modified park, clearly visible at all times, sometimes you suck it up and make it happen.

Putting the crowd in the upper deck of Shea is like putting the crowd in the upper deck section of Cleveland Stadium. Sometimes it's just not worth it.

Let's just stop asking for it, considering everything else modders have done, cool?

Hey Sean, first off, just because somebody asked for something you don't to take that tone with me okay!! Cool! Second I wasn't asking YOU to do anything for me okay "cool" I was asking Pirate and as far as cost vs. the benefits, I was going to donate for it. And he POLITLEY said its to difficult and I am happy with that response. Youre not talking to some teenage kid, you're talking to a grown Man. An individual who enjoys and respect these forums and the Modders that work very hard to keep it going. Third, you have no right to tell anyone to stop asking for stuff so next time "MIND YOUR BUSINESS"... OKAY "Cool".

Thanks Pirate for responding keep up the good work...

Johnny Cadillac...

1). As one of the only people who has done a wide-scale crowd shift, I think I am qualified to answer the question.

2). If you'd actually bothered to do a search instead of running your mouth, you'd realize this has been covered at least a dozen times before. But people don't listen.

3). Pirate is too nice to properly tell people to screw, so I took it upon myself to do it for him. He does enough work and gets bothered by so many people who don't want to bother to learn how to do anything, and yet have the most ridiculous requests. The upper deck doesn't matter, for a park that won't be around in 2 years anyway.

So, once again, go screw, kid.

Archived