2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back When JR was going for HR 500 you had a sign in the GABP stadium counting down to 500 (Yes I know it did not move when he hit a HR)

at GABP (real life) that have put it back for 600, will you also be adding it back to your stadium?

Yeah now that I have gotten through all but one stadium I am going to go finish Anaheim, then I am going to run through the others and touch some things up. Including GABP, Shea, maybe CBP and any others that don't take a lot of time.

Provide me with photos and I shall do my best. I want to get those standings flags in too.

First of all I wanna say awesome job on the Rogers Center :D There's one thing I noticed about it is the dugouts has fence in front which in real life they don't have anything in front, just let the players break their bones running into there :lol:

Not a Total Stadiums thing, but Pirate just sent back the completed Jack Murphy Stadium. Just a minor update, but it'll be in '78.

As usual, Sean is being modest about the work he and Pirate have done. This stadium looks great in the game!

For the '78 mod, I've also created a night version of the stadium (known as San Diego Stadium in 1978) as well as stadium select screens. This stadium will be the default home stadium for the '78 Padres.

Pirate, excellent job on The Rogers Centre. Your efforts are much appreciated by us Canadians and Torontonians.

Well your beautiful country and cities are much appreciated by this American Pirate.

I'll be up BC this July. I cannot wait to see the beauty.

Hey Pirate, i see that you said you were going to update shea stadium, and i realized that you were missing the coolest seats at shea, the dream seats. They are these lazy boy seats stationed out by the grass triangles in left field and right field. So when you get around to shea it would be great if you added these seats. As always thanks for making the rest of the stadium look absoulty stunning. I have gone to a few games at shea and i can honestly say that it looks ridiculously similar. Thanks for the great work.

Yeah now that I have gotten through all but one stadium I am going to go finish Anaheim, then I am going to run through the others and touch some things up. Including GABP, Shea, maybe CBP and any others that don't take a lot of time.

Provide me with photos and I shall do my best. I want to get those standings flags in too.

Would you also be able to make a reactive scoreboard. Or is there something i can do to make it responsive.

Great Work

One other thing I forgot to mention about Comerica Park.. When a ball is hit into the new scoreboard in right-center field, it kinda gets stuck there, or the player does, and usually results in an inside-the-park HR.

One other thing I forgot to mention about Comerica Park.. When a ball is hit into the new scoreboard in right-center field, it kinda gets stuck there, or the player does, and usually results in an inside-the-park HR.

That just happens. It comes from all the editing Sean and I had to do to add that wall in. Remember, that wall was not there in the original game.

Thanks guys. I remapped the entire wall graphic and I wish I would have started doing this a long time ago. All the wall advertisements are on the wall graphic as opposed to being a seperate graphic dropped in front of the wall. Now I have extra verts all over the place.

I will work on this tonight and tomorrow and hopefully release it tomorrow.

Archived