Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate

2008 Stadium Mods

I've got quite a few photos from cbssportsline and am working on Great American Ballpark now. I will also have a Coors update soon seeing as the Dbacks are playing there right now.

Next up GABP...

I just posted this in RaptorQuiz's opening day thread, but here's a shot of the World Champions sign and new scoreboard at Busch. By the time they took the covers off the sign the sun was going down, so the lighting isn't great.

444166525_fa72e2a5d8.jpg

Here's the link to the full size. Click

Once again, I'm going to AT&T tonight...

Pirate, I think the Bud Light ad you're referring to is also in Safeco, too. I think it's on the left-center wall someplace. I think that's the same as AT&T.

I will get some good pictures.

Also, as a heads up, Kauffman Stadium will have accurate dimensions for this year. The day version is already complete (at least on my end), but the night version will take a bit longer.

Sounds great to me.

Awesome Kraw. I have a lot of the ads done, but anything you can contribute would be great...

Tabascoman try to get a shot of that Bud Light ad real high resolution and close up.

Kauffman's walls have been moved back, so it's back to Pirate to finish everything up.

Thank you Sean. I really appreciate the effort. I will look at it tonight.

pirate

just a heads up.

im heading back to safeco tonight, i'll work on getting more ad shots around the stadium, i'll have them posted in my album later tonight, or tomorrow.

Awesome remember that Bud Light Ad and the Am PM try to get them close up and focused so I can just pluck them off the photo and put them in the game.

pirate

just a heads up.

im heading back to safeco tonight, i'll work on getting more ad shots around the stadium, i'll have them posted in my album later tonight, or tomorrow.

sweet, can you get me an autographed bat from ichiro while you're there? :)

Comerica Park has gone under many changes over the Winter. I'll try to post some pictures!

And I just sent Pirate an updated Citizens Bank Park with correct dimensions and a fixed left field corner. That's it for now.