2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

I just got back from Indiana on Sunday. I did some work on Shea. CitiField no longer has the pieces of scoreboard on it. I had seen it, just hadn't edited it yet. The transparency is done and looks pretty good. I also added the lights back onto Citi. The retired numbers include Shea and also the Shea Stadium logo now, extending past the foul pole. the day version is esentially done. The night version should come along quickly.

very nice pirate, ur stadiums is wut really attracted me to mvp, from jump outside of the gameplay. good to see you warming up again on the mound. ;),

do me a fav, and hit up jacobs field, aka Progressive Field now, it still looks the same, except the ads that said jacob, now are progressive field, they also have it behind home plate, should be really quick fix fix for u bro. :hail:

I used to live in NE Ohio, but for some reason never aligned with the Indians. Progressive Field is beautiful, but the exorbitant prices, unfriendly staff, and ballpark rules kept me away from the stadium.

Some of the changes I am working into this stadium are high res images that looked pretty bad previously and updated ads for 08.

yeh, i know what you mean bro, funny story, my first game there actualy, i used to work for enterprise car rental, and this was the year we got into that fight with boston, we were on a home stand, well, low and behold, without me even knowing, im doing my daily routine, manager calls me in, and says i need you to give this a gentlemen a ride back to the stadium, well that wasn;t really nothing new to me, because we always gave people that worked at the stadium, a ride back, after they returned the car. so we get into car, where casualy talking bout basic stuff, and i just happen to ask what he did at the ball park, he says "O" i dont work here, where playing here, im like "huh" he says i play for boston, i said o man, without a second note jeff fry!, he like that would be me lol, so we ended up talking more, he really was down to earth dude, he ended up giving me a $10 tip, and 4 will call tickets, i felt "green" ;) because i didnt even know what those was, after he broke it down, told me where to get them from, turned out cool, i go to the jake, with a detroit ball cap on, chicago jersey, im getting all kind of funny looks, i couldnt get any 1 to go, because it wa slast minute, so i went alone, but i ended up sitting with some cool ppl, and we had fun, but morale of this was to say, the times like that were good, fans were fans ya know!, now its like everything is serious, u cant do this , u cant do that, it's silly, u'd do better watching the game from home.

ne way, i guess i said my mouth full for the day, but, im glad your takin the time to do our park, us cleveland'ers dont get much love these days, well hell , did we ever ? lmao ne way thx man, and i know im looking forward to seeing the end result, i know it will be top notch.

tc bases aka storm.

I'm encountering a glitch with the day version of Shea Stadium. For some reason, I'll be playing and my game will crash after a guy hits a homer or gets out on a throw to 1st base. It doesn't happen with the night version.

FYI, i'm using the default datafile.txt.

Hi Pirate,

First off, thanks for all the great work you do, all of your stadiums are Top Notch!!

I didn't know if you are working on a 2008 Turner Field, but if you are, I have pictures of the new Braves History outfield wall that might be of help.

I have packaged all 9 players up, thought it might make things easier on you.

Here are some samples too,

billsweeneypp5.jpg

cyyounguz8.jpg

hankaaronax2.jpg

And here is all 9 players

Archived