2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I want to say excellent work to everyone who is making these wonderful stadiums. They all look fantastic!

I downloaded the new Shea Stadium today and it looks like Citi Field isn't quite finished in left field. If you look right over the AIG sign in left field you see what looks like a parking lot and greenery. Is this happening to everyone or just me?

sheagu2.th.jpg

Do you know why your CitiField does not look quite done yet? Because when this mod was made not too many days ago, the actual Citifield is still not done. This is how Shea Stadium looks today, right now, on May 27th. Citifield is not done on this mod because Citifield is not done in real life yet.

Do you know why your CitiField does not look quite done yet? Because when this mod was made not too many days ago, the actual Citifield is still not done. This is how Shea Stadium looks today, right now, on May 27th. Citifield is not done on this mod because Citifield is not done in real life yet.

Did you even look at the image I posted? I know Citifield isn't finished yet.

Did you even look at the image I posted? I know Citifield isn't finished yet.

I looked at the pic you attached - that IS weird. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that... but Pirate is out of town (as he said, above) for a bit, so we may have to wait a week or so for a fix.

• 2 weeks later...

In an unrelated story, I take it I should not expect the new Nationals Park.

Rolie is completing what CC720 finished. It'll be a while, Rolie said over at eamods.com.

Keyspan has been renamed to National Grid. Id the new ad in Shea Stadium?

I got a good shot of the ad now that you mentioned it. I will look at fixing that and the floating Citi Field issue tonight.

Good luck with CF.

Yar, it's a pain. I removed the stupid walkway in the grass... Got a nice version of the Cincinnati Bell Riverboat thing on the Batter's Eye... but the grass is still troubling.

I did get the pressbox area fixed up and put in the retired numbers, I have redone the walls and the dugout textures.

I added the brick last year... it looked like crap but it was there.

But yes i have redone the walls totally and will have an updated brick texture back there now. I also will put in the two ads and the structure between them on the backstop.

I just spent the last half hour recreating the ads for the out-of-town scoreboard. I wish I had a better photo of that scoreboard.

EASPORTSGUY - as for Comerica... no. Not unless I get real handy with Zmod. You should give it a try. Look at the success everyone is having with it.

Archived