2008 Stadium Mods

Pirate

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: My wife and I are finishing packing and the trucks roll out Thursday. Bloomington here we come. I will be on the road fot the next week, going up to Wyoming, before heading out to Indiana.

I hope to finish GABP when I get to Bloomington. Sorry for the delay, see you all in awhile.

• 3 weeks later...

I just uploaded Turner Field. A big thanks goes out to Barnes for the wall images.

Turner Field

By: Pirate with a big thanks to Barnes

Version 4:

Added new retired banners on the wall thanks to Barnes for supplying the images

Changed wall color to solid navy

Added new out of town scoreboard on right field wall

Added pitching stats to left field wall

Updated the ads

Added ads behind the plate

Cleaned up the videoscreen and Braves logo on top

Added the ridiculous Chik-fil-a cow to roof with new Coca~Cola bottle

I have a new computer arriving on Tuesday. I once again am going on a little trip, so I won't be around for a few. When I get back and setup the new computer, I will be redoing the Stadium Select Screens.

I think Petco Park and Chase Field will be next, but we'll have to see how I am feeling. I am looking forward to playing the game on the new computer.

• 2 months later...

Progressive Field 08-

hey pirate, not sure if your aware of it or not, but Progressive Field night version games dont have text over the dug outs, they still say jacobs field, the day version of progressive is fine though. any word bro?

edit... also bro the only thing else missing is the indians logo behind home plate. hope this can be corrected bud, im gone try and bring us a championship, but the pitching is hella tuff in 08 should be intresting. ;)

Archived